Spfl move fixture to accommodate c***c

Tomatasauce

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

What’s that from? 

From the film “It’s a Wonderful Life” Clarence the apprentice Angel - in this context no idea. He prevents James Stewarts character from committing suicide.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could Rangers get the Old Firm game delayed 48hrs as this would be in the same fri-mon fixture slot and we are the home team that Ian Blair says has been a rule for 22yrs. Make sure they’ve booked up and then fire in the change.

8 minutes ago, murzo said:

Could Rangers get the Old Firm game delayed 48hrs as this would be in the same fri-mon fixture slot and we are the home team that Ian Blair says has been a rule for 22yrs. Make sure they’ve booked up and then fire in the change.

What advantages would we have in doing so? if I could, I'd play the game tomorrow. The sooner the better. 

If you move the fixture 48h then we're away to Aberdeen 3 days after that. That's two massive games that will shape our title charge too close together that way in the middle of winter. 

It's incredible though that the SPFL just move this Hibs game on Celtic's say-so without even asking Hibs. 

51 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

over the moon at this.
we have been telling you for years it's corrupt and you're in it up to your necks.
get on with it ya scabby bastards.
OR DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
would tell you personally to grow a set of balls...but not sure if it's worded wrong.
GIRFU the whole fuckin shooting match that you call scottish football.
CORRUPT TO THE CORE FOR YEARS.

They voted not to have an investigation into them, wonder if they regret it now that the piss is getting took out them so soon after the vote

5 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

What advantages would we have in doing so? if I could, I'd play the game tomorrow. The sooner the better. 

If you move the fixture 48h then we're away to Aberdeen two days after that. That's two massive games that will shape our title charge too close together that way in the middle of winter. 

It's incredible though that the SPFL just move this Hibs game on celtic's say-so without even asking Hibs. 

I wasn’t really being serious but it shows how fucked up it is that they get a fixture moved to get a break but we could shorten their break by moving our fixture with them. And I agree with you, the sooner we play them the better, don’t fear them at all. It’s an unhealthy grip they have had on Scottish football but the more like Dempsey that call it out the quicker it’ll come to an end. The whole debacle of how last season ended with the Dundee vote, last seasons scottish cup carrying on into this season and this latest incident shows everything is done to favour one club. Fucking stinks.

10 hours ago, murzo said:

It’s 50 years since Ibrox disaster mate .No chance ,we are changing this game 

Not much sympathy for Hibs either tbh.

The shambles of the SPFL could’ve had a proper investigation this summer but the Hibs board were too busy voting to relegate Hearts than to vote for the greater good of the game.

Not one team can complain anymore about the clusterfuck that is the SPFL apart from the small minority that voted for the investigation.

10 hours ago, murzo said:

No. Sky take priority and particularly for that fixture. 

14 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Is this the first time the rule has been implemented?

Will other clubs be allowed a short break to rest and recoup?

Don't think so. Can remember it happening before for the same reason. 

Think both us and them used it one year, with at least one other club all going away to get some warm weather training. I could be wrong but it rings a bell for some reason. 

13 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Celtic going to Dubai for a training camp with 9 days between games seems pretty insane to me. 

Lets hope we don’t get any ideas 

Was my first thought. Thinking that they have requested this hoping we do the same and history repeats itself. 

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Have they requested a training trip or have they been advised to get the players and management team out of the country to avoid their fans wrath after the OF game?

It will be so that they can have a wee break and 'team bonding' for a few days. 

It's going to get a lot worse a lot earlier than the old firm game if they drop more points.

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It will be so that they can have a wee break and 'team bonding' for a few days. 

It's going to get a lot worse a lot earlier than the old firm game if they drop more points.

I thought they were installing a new lounge for that.

14 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Have they requested a training trip or have they been advised to get the players and management team out of the country to avoid their fans wrath after the OF game?

It was said recently that any club hit badly with covid cases would be allowed a break during the season to allow their players to recover from exhaustion 

this is obviously the dates chosen by them for the break

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

It was said recently that any club hit badly with covid cases would be allowed a break during the season to allow their players to recover from exhaustion 

this is obviously the dates chosen by them for the break

So Rangers could apply for a break also? If they can they I hope they save it until the newyear and a bigger points gap.

Archived