You know 2020 is fucked up when....

beararse

....not only has Covid changed  everyday life as we know it....

the majority of a Rangers fans want celtic to beat AC Milan on Thursday in the hope that Lennon keeps his job whilst the majority of celtic fans want AC Milan to pump them in the hope that Lennon gets fired.

How messed up is that? 😳😜😳

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get what folk are saying......but not for me :lol: I want ten from Milan! I don't care to see them getting ANY confidence. 

Lennon getting the tin tack would be joyous. Any new manager coming in wouldn't guarantee them an instant return. More dropped points in the next few games would be likely. 

Fucking loving them getting horsed every time they play, long may it continue! 

22 minutes ago, beararse said:

....not only has Covid changed  everyday life as we know it....

the majority of a Rangers fans want celtic to beat AC Milan on Thursday in the hope that Lennon keeps his job whilst the majority of celtic fans want AC Milan to pump them in the hope that Lennon gets fired.

How messed up is that? 😳😜😳

Personally I'm hoping they get absolutely tadgered. 

Just now, miracle said:

Lennon cuts an awfully sad figure these days.   Feel sorry for him.

I genuinely feel for him too mate. It's at times like this that traditional rivalries go out the window and you just feel human concern for a legendary figure such as him.

14 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I want them to beat Milan for the coefficient tbh. 

Pretty much does nothing to benefit us now mate. Them getting papped out cost the winner of the SPFL a shot at automatic qualification next season

they deserve a pumping for that alone, the rancid bastards 

The only time I ever want Celtic to win would be if Aberdeen or someone are in a genuine title race with us and we need them to take points off them for us.

Looks like I'm in the minority, but I want AC Milan to take 5 off the fenian cunts on Thursday.

There's prize money at stake too for a positive result that they'll need. Who's to say if they can't afford to pay Lennon off, half a million quid for a win won't give them the funds to get rid? 

4 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Not true mate.

This seasons performances have nothing to do with next season, it goes towards the 22/23 season and Scotland are currently 11th which in most seasons gives automatic qualification.

Only 0.325 points above Ukraine and 0.525 Turkey. The scum actually doing something in the next two games could be the difference between automatic qualification or qualifying.

My bad, I had thought we needed them to qualify for the next stage! In that case I’m with @GOAT 😂😂

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

There's prize money at stake too for a positive result that they'll need. Who's to say if they can't afford to pay Lennon off, half a million quid for a win won't give them the funds to get rid? 

That's a good point, hadn't thought of that.

He won't walk without a payoff, he'll have wee Marty in his ear telling him not to do that.

Archived