You know 2020 is fucked up when....

beararse

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

I want them to beat Milan for the coefficient tbh. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

Only thing is if they do it might give them confidence so I’ve changed my mind I want them pumped. 😂😂

5 hours ago, psb07158 said:

My bad, I had thought we needed them to qualify for the next stage! In that case I’m with @GOAT 😂😂

Which one? 😁

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 hours ago, beararse said:

....not only has Covid changed  everyday life as we know it....

the majority of a Rangers fans want celtic to beat AC Milan on Thursday in the hope that Lennon keeps his job whilst the majority of celtic fans want AC Milan to pump them in the hope that Lennon gets fired.

How messed up is that? 😳😜😳

They really don't 

I hope they get obliterated.

Also, that’s not going to decide his job with them not being expected to beat AC Milan. Domestically is where they would have to pull the trigger but they’re not bothering as of yet, which is great for us.

Aye. I think the Rangers fans wanting them to beat AC Milan are rare. I hope they get pumped. Not just a wee bit. Like properly destroyed and made to look foolish. 

I want every ounce of confidence drained from them.

deleted that. Probably too far. 

7 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

I get what folk are saying......but not for me :lol: I want ten from Milan! I don't care to see them getting ANY confidence. 

Lennon getting the tin tack would be joyous. Any new manager coming in wouldn't guarantee them an instant return. More dropped points in the next few games would be likely. 

Fucking loving them getting horsed every time they play, long may it continue! 

To be honest .I think they will get 10 v st Johnstone next weekend .I said last week, this lot will lie down and I’m sticking with that .However I would take a draw against Milan or a thrashing for them 😉

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

To be honest .I think they will get 10 v st Johnstone next weekend .I said last week, this lot will lie down and I’m sticking with that .However I would take a draw against Milan or a thrashing for them 😉

Why would St Johnstone lie down against them?

After us theyre the form side in the league. They were pretty unlucky in Perth against them and could've won.

I want them to get humped. Don't give a fuck if bitter Lemon gets sacked. They can bring anyone in to manage their shitty club, they still won't stop us. If we keep all our top players, next window, which I expect we will. The league title is coming back to Ibrox, where it belongs. I can see us going through the season unbeaten. I really believe that. 

9 hours ago, beararse said:

....not only has Covid changed  everyday life as we know it....

the majority of a Rangers fans want celtic to beat AC Milan on Thursday in the hope that Lennon keeps his job whilst the majority of celtic fans want AC Milan to pump them in the hope that Lennon gets fired.

How messed up is that? 😳😜😳

Are Milan not en route to stop a proper 10 in a row? 

No chance are that mhob getting anything from this game, even with the inevitable change squad Milan put out. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Why would St Johnstone lie down against them?

After us theyre the form side in the league. They were pretty unlucky in Perth against them and could've won.

Just think, that’s where they will get their boost .Start of their run if you like .Hope I’m wrong of course 😄

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

St J won't lie down to them. Can see another draw on Sunday for the Torbett's.

3 minutes ago, Raligt said:

Even if they get pumped on Thursday he wont get sacked. They are already out of Europe so the result is meaningless.

Would prefer they lost as it will damage their confidence even more.

If he’s not sacked that would suggest they’ve given up on the League as well.

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I genuinely feel for him too mate. It's at times like this that traditional rivalries go out the window and you just feel human concern for a legendary figure such as him.

Light a candle for Lenny day should be a thing.

Archived