Nippy Sturgeon 'bringing Rangers' into Celtic row irks Ally McCoist as Ibrox icon aims dig at First Minister

Bad Robot

The Ibrox hero wasn't impressed by Nippy mentioning Rangers and Ayr United when condemning Sunday's protests at the piggery.

Ally McCoist has aimed a dig at Nicola Sturgeon for mentioning Rangers and Ayr United while condemning the angry riots at Peado Park.

The Fuhrer spoke out on the furious scenes which erupted following the Beasts' shock Betfred Cup defeat to Ross County.

He branded the incident "pretty despicable" and insists it won't be tolerated from supporters of any club.

Nippy said: "I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan or no fan of football at all.

"Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable.

"I would say that across the board regardless of football or any other sporting affiliation."

But that left a sour taste in Rangers hero McCoist's mouth, as he was left baffled by Nippy "bringing Rangers and poor Ayr United" into the discussion.

"It was absolutely disgusting, picking up fences, throwing them at police vans, abusing the police verbally and physically - I think there's three policemen injured.

"I just find the whole thing absolutely shocking. You think of that shitty football club, the people involved, even the supporters - and I include that old welly Rod in that and you just know they genuinely and clearly they support all of these numbskulls."

Yeah, sure feels like what she's done is manufacture a way of being seen as being critical of the indefensible actions of elements of her core support in a manner that doesn't alienate that core support, by making a broader criticism instead of a specific one. 

Wouldn't have said it that way if it were us.

Btw well done McCoist for being the only person (shame someone from our club never seen fit) to come out and question the need for her to bring our name into it.

Stewart Robertson will be lining up his next guest of honour itinerary for Humza as we speak for when Covid is finished.

Let's be honest, she's a fucking wrong 'un. Always has been, always will be. I really despair when any Rangers supporter defends her. 

Her Leadership has been utterly incompetent. Utterly. Schools, police, poverty, ferry fiasco. 

Anyone who votes for her is a fucking tool. 

38 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah, sure feels like what she's done is manufacture a way of being seen as being critical of the indefensible actions of elements of her core support in a manner that doesn't alienate that core support, by making a broader criticism instead of a specific one. 

Wouldn't have said it that way if it were us.

Inigo.Proud of you 🤣👍

24 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

The bit that pisses me off is when Ally calls them a great club, he knows as well as we do about their history. He didn't need to say that bit but well done him for calling out the wee lezzer boot.

Yeah I hate all that sycophantic pish our kind in the media  spout

Would you hear Mutton or Fartson call us a great club or support .We really need to get wise to this nonsense  

54 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The Ibrox hero wasn't impressed by Nippy mentioning Rangers and Ayr United when condemning Sunday's protests at the piggery.

Ally McCoist has aimed a dig at Nicola Sturgeon for mentioning Rangers and Ayr United while condemning the angry riots at Peado Park.

The Fuhrer spoke out on the furious scenes which erupted following the Beasts' shock Betfred Cup defeat to Ross County.

He branded the incident "pretty despicable" and insists it won't be tolerated from supporters of any club.

Nippy said: "I don't care if you're a Celtic fan, a Rangers fan, an Ayr United fan or no fan of football at all.

"Anybody who attacks police officers is doing wrong and that is pretty despicable.

"I would say that across the board regardless of football or any other sporting affiliation."

But that left a sour taste in Rangers hero McCoist's mouth, as he was left baffled by Nippy "bringing Rangers and poor Ayr United" into the discussion.

"It was absolutely disgusting, picking up fences, throwing them at police vans, abusing the police verbally and physically - I think there's three policemen injured.

"I just find the whole thing absolutely shocking. You think of that shitty football club, the people involved, even the supporters - and I include that old welly Rod in that and you just know they genuinely and clearly they support all of these numbskulls."

Who are you quoting there? :lol:

43 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

The bit that pisses me off is when Ally calls them a great club, he knows as well as we do about their history. He didn't need to say that bit but well done him for calling out the wee lezzer boot.

He is lining up to be brazils long term replacement on talksport so tries to keep everyone happy 

57 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Btw well done McCoist for being the only person (shame someone from our club never seen fit) to come out and question the need for her to bring our name into it.

Stewart Robertson will be lining up his next guest of honour itinerary for Humza as we speak for when Covid is finished.

That useless cocktard should be replaced by LeeAnn Dempster as soon as she leaves Hibs. 

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

That useless cocktard should be replaced by LeeAnn Dempster as soon as she leaves Hibs. 

Not for me mate. I want him replaced but not by her.

Keep hearing she's from a Rangers family. You wouldn't think it. She cut our allocation a few times but reinstated it for the taigs and constantly voted/sided with the Taigs on SPFL matters over us including this summer. She's a midden like the majority of the rest in Scottish football.

Give me Gardiner from Inverness to replace Robertson.

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Keep hearing she's from a Rangers family. You wouldn't think it. She cut our allocation a few times but reinstated it for the taigs and constantly voted/sided with the Taigs on SPFL matters over us including this summer. She's a midden like the majority of the rest in Scottish football.

TBH you may be right however those might be signs of her doing whatever it takes to further the cause of her current employer.

The main gist is that Robertson gets replaced by someone competent who also has cojones. Gardiner would fit the bill as would Dempster (metaphorically with the cojones of course!)

2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

TBH you may be right however those might be signs of her doing whatever it takes to further the cause of her current employer.

The main gist is that Robertson gets replaced by someone competent who also has cojones. Gardiner would fit the bill as would Dempster (metaphorically with the cojones of course!)

Agreed. However anyone that does that at our expense should never be rewarded with a position at us later on. 

There will be a few good candidates out there if/when we open it up to applicants. 

12 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

She cut both allocations, and then gave us both it back as they never sold out

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

She cut both allocations, and then gave us both it back as they never sold out

I know she did (cut us both) but there was a time ours was cut and there's wasn't. 

If I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt I'd explain it by saying she realised doing it to us was a mistake when they never sold out all their tickets so thought it pointless doing it next game against them, but I don't want to give her the benefit of the doubt. She's a cretin like the rest of them in Scottish football and how they act towards our club. Fuck her.

28 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Sounds like the ravings of a fucking maniac 😂

It was Ally who really said:

I just find the whole thing absolutely shocking. You think of that great football club, the great people involved, even the great supporters - and I include Sir Rod in that - genuinely and clearly horrified at these numbskulls."

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

It was Ally who really said:

I just find the whole thing absolutely shocking. You think of that great football club, the great people involved, even the great supporters - and I include Sir Rod in that - genuinely and clearly horrified at these numbskulls."

I just loved how most people accepted the replacement words in there without question 😂 

bravo sir.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Thought she done them both twice, my bad.

The first one for us was understandable tbh.

Check the edit. 

FWIW I honestly don't mind teams cutting our allocation provided they sell out all their seats or have a realistic chance of doing so. 

But Hibs have done it more than once, without coming close to selling out and had the chance to give us the rest of the tickets before the game once they seen how many they sold and still never done the right thing so it's just wrong and personal.

Archived