Does Kamara want to leave?

NorthernLights

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, TopCat said:

I don't think for a minute Glen wants a move at this moment in time. He's playing out of his skin and is part of a cracking side on the brink of the title.

He can go on to become a legend at the club.

File under "pish".

In comparison with someone who does want away, like french eddy - Kamara is playing like a star. I think it is bs.

2 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Gerrard spoke a while ago about wanting him to sign a longer deal but nothing has happened. He’ll be one of the first to go either in January or the summer

That’s what I remember too.  

He’d just played another blinder & Gerrard mentioned sitting down with him in the near future to agree a new deal.  

Been no mention of it since afaik.  

5 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Gerrard spoke a while ago about wanting him to sign a longer deal but nothing has happened. He’ll be one of the first to go either in January or the summer

Do you know whether he actively wants to leave or just doesn’t want to extend his stay?

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Even if he ever did want to move away, the man never once stopped putting in a shift in for Dundee so we don't have to worry.

He did, he completely chucked it at Dundee as soon as he knew he was signing for us (and that was in October or November before the window when he was "officially" allowed to sign a pre-contract with us) especially after McCann got sacked by them. He was turning up to training late, not putting himself about like he usually does etc. I never post this type of thing but that's the 2nd time I've said this on this board, it comes from an absolutely cast-iron source :lol:

I don't think that will happen with him this season because 1) his contract runs to 2023 and 2) Rangers FC is not Dundee FC, we're chasing a title and playing in Europe not trying to avoid relegation

If we get a substantial bid upwards of £10m in January I'd sell him, otherwise I'd keep until the summer. 

4 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Asking for trouble starting this thread but read a few times on here that Kamara doesn’t want to be here anymore and wants out in January. Anybody got info on why he wants out (if he does)  or is it just rumours?

Screenshots added from transfer thread so you can see I’m not completely making it up

AA9137A3-2F56-4BD4-91D9-1DE72F5DA239.thumb.jpeg.79e291ae8790aa467e212e5cc77aaad9.jpegC11D3298-5D06-4197-977A-9C1857729842.thumb.jpeg.bfc60a6caf0d2479078e398516fbe05d.jpeg50FFD4CB-722D-4D15-8125-58B12442ACA7.thumb.jpeg.935836171e533d9da78d0a4fedd20a71.jpegA7FC14A4-C244-4697-9784-351620157D15.thumb.jpeg.d1eb8528e4917fb6519e8eb20f41bae4.jpeg

Rumours Kamara wants away?

I dunno mate, must have missed that. 

17D21827-AE32-41E3-8ADE-63DE7BC7E0EA.gif

Tbf Alfie has publicly wanted away an is still here so unless somebody pays crazy money, my bet is he’s going nowhere.

I think he’s a fucking quality player an don’t want to see him go, but upwards of 10m an I can see the club willing to do business if I’m honest and can’t really blame them, it’s unbelievable business! 

with age on his side, I don’t think the money we get for him will be the most he goes for in his career, but still unbelievable business savvy from us regardless 

2 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hope you are right because out of the players we should get good money for, I think he would be the least missed.

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

That’s what I remember too.  

He’d just played another blinder & Gerrard mentioned sitting down with him in the near future to agree a new deal.  

Been no mention of it since afaik.  

Be good to announce his new five year contract on the morning of the scum game.

:UK:

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

He did, he completely chucked it at Dundee as soon as he knew he was signing for us (and that was in October or November before the window when he was "officially" allowed to sign a pre-contract with us) especially after McCann got sacked by them. He was turning up to training late, not putting himself about like he usually does etc. I never post this type of thing but that's the 2nd time I've said this on this board, it comes from an absolutely cast-iron source :lol:

I don't think that will happen with him this season because 1) his contract runs to 2023 and 2) Rangers FC is not Dundee FC, we're chasing a title and playing in Europe not trying to avoid relegation

If we get a substantial bid upwards of £10m in January I'd sell him, otherwise I'd keep until the summer. 

Fair Do's, when you get the info, you get the info.

I've repeated myself on here about McCulloch bodyswerving the Stornoway boys for a player of the year award after the Annan debacle. I was there, when info is solid, it's solid.

1 hour ago, philiprfc said:

I think a few will be off in the summer, he'll be one, Borna and Alfie too at least imo.

I'm not against good players being sold if it's a favorable deal for us, it has to be the model from now on, and I do trust Wilson etc to get in the replacements.

Alfie has been odds on to move for almost 2 seasons now.

The past 2 summers I've consignedmyself to us losing Alfie and he's still here.

Nothing is certain mate and that goes for the other two you've mentioned as well and that's without mentioning our two best players this season.

Archived