Club 1872 Statement

Bronzy

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just my opinion but fan ownership could leave us in the shit big time. If the other shareholders don’t put money in, where’s it coming from? Certainly not getting £10 - £15 million in loans from c1872. 

This would not be fan ownership really, but even 25% I think could but off many wealthy people from investing in the future.  :sad:

If the majority of Rangers fans sign up because they think it will always safeguard the Club, and they buy these shares we will just have to go with it, but my faith in C1872 being capable to carry this out and then put a person of calibre on the  board if they purchased the shares is very low. 

4 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Read the bumph on Club1872 website, a wee certificate and no control over any shares for my money? No thanks from me plus I have zero confidence in Club1872.

What is the cost of this scheme mate ? and how many do they say they need to make it work ? Ta 

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Surely fan ownership only means there is a main voice from the supporters, but with all the heavy investors still involved? Soft loans etc all being still on the table if needed. 

no really clued up on it all 

Why would other shareholders put the money up if c1872 became the majority shareholder though mate? Would you not expect them to chip in as well?

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

Why would other shareholders put the money up if c1872 became the majority shareholder though mate? Would you not expect them to chip in as well?

One of the main reasons if you took away the ‘rangers fan’ part, would be to make money on fluctuating stock price a would think.

as a said av nae clue mate 

I was enthusiastic when c1872 started and willingly gave my 18.72 each month. But the issue of who was in charge and the fact the money going into the scheme  didn't mean any money going into the club. Its a shame King does not open the sale to any fans as I am sure he would sell all his shares. That would give a fans voice, but would side step the issue of which single individual represents the fans.  And i'm not sure this is an attractive environment for big money individuals to invest - this is what will most likely take us forward.  

10 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What is the cost of this scheme mate ? and how many do they say they need to make it work ? Ta 

The lowest payment level is £500 and without looking into C1872's website or being influenced by posts tonight, I'm giving it serious consideration as a chance to help the club.

21 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

500 Quid donation mate....  as taken from website:

What are my options on how to make a legacy donation? 

You can make a legacy donation in a one-off donation, over 10 months or over 25 months. There is also a choice of card payments or direct debit. Once the legacy donation is complete, donations will revert to a standard £10 per month but this can be altered at any time without effecting your status as a legacy member with a lifetime vote on all Club 1872 matters and all votes of the shares Club 1872 holds in Rangers International Football Club Plc.

16 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Surely fan ownership only means there is a main voice from the supporters, but with all the heavy investors still involved? Soft loans etc all being still on the table if needed. 

no really clued up on it all 

Yes but if they then converted them to shares that then dilutes Club 1872’s holding and for them to hold it above the 25 percent they would need funds.

King wants some of his money back. Maybe not all. I hope he has put this offering to the rest of the board. I don’t blame him at all, but surely there could be other investors out there who would want a piece of this. Fucksakes, it’s Rangers. 

3 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

500 Quid donation mate....  as taken from website:

What are my options on how to make a legacy donation? 

You can make a legacy donation in a one-off donation, over 10 months or over 25 months. There is also a choice of card payments or direct debit. Once the legacy donation is complete, donations will revert to a standard £10 per month but this can be altered at any time without effecting your status as a legacy member with a lifetime vote on all Club 1872 matters and all votes of the shares Club 1872 holds in Rangers International Football Club Plc.

:thumbup:

So £500 is what they are thinking will get in the amount of £££'s required to raise this money ?? I must admit I thought it would be higher.

If my quick calculation is correct it seems to be 26,000 members required, i have probably made a balls of that. :pipe: 

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Is asking a simple question an obsession?

Dave King intends to sell his share holding to a Rangers fans group and your first thought is Chris Graham.😩

Almost forgot about you and your past rantings where you labelled Rangers fans vermin for backing King and co whilst opposing the likes of Ashley and Summers.

Dave King agrees deal to sell Rangers shares to fans group Club 1872. Former Rangers chairman Dave King has agreed to sell all his shares in the club to fans group Club 1872. The sale, when complete, will make Club 1872 the largest single shareholder in Rangers International Football Club (RIFC) Plc.

Ok so why not sell on the market? He doesn't want charlatans to once again have any control in our club, good move. 

I would imagine that our genuine big shareholders holders will join C1872 and snap them up and have a representative who will be invited on to the board. 

Too simple?

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I’m sure there are fans nervous about this, but we need more info. A plan from C1872 needs to be put out there before any sane Rangers fan thinks about where their money goes. 

That they don’t feel the need to even sign post their intent to say more other than roll up, roll up makes me nervous. 

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Dave King intends to sell his share holding to a Rangers fans group and your first thought is Chris Graham.😩

Almost forgot about you and your past rantings where you labelled Rangers fans vermin for backing King and co whilst opposing the likes of Ashley and Summers.

So are you saying Chris Graham is involved or not?

4 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Dave King agrees deal to sell Rangers shares to fans group Club 1872. Former Rangers chairman Dave King has agreed to sell all his shares in the club to fans group Club 1872. The sale, when complete, will make Club 1872 the largest single shareholder in Rangers International Football Club (RIFC) Plc.

Ok so why not sell on the market? He doesn't want charlatans to once again have any control in our club, good move. 

I would imagine that our genuine big shareholders holders will join C1872 and snap them up and have a representative who will be invited on to the board. 

Too simple?

What individual can afford £13m to cover DK's shares?