Club 1872 Statement

1 hour ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I don't think Dingwall was ever serious about being elected , and this is all about exposing the current C1872 boards shortcomings ( which shouldn't be too hard ) and also having a few subtle digs at Chris Graham . The big question for me , Is why now , and who stands to gain most from all this ? It certainly won't be for the benefit of the ordinary punter who pay into C1872 .

Certain shareholders who don't like fans having any sort of voice.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

King's just another cunt in a suit here to make money from Rangers ....         Was all i used to hear while arguing with them in the boardroom section back in the day.  When

Btw, if all of this goes through and we get back on a winning footing, what King and the other investors have done is, despite some flaws, nothing short of heroic.

What an absolute mess of a man You can't call folk cretins, poofs, retards and terrorists online and expect to be able to stand in any sort of public position 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, the goal machine said:

Apologies if I've missed something but what's the issue between the club and Club 1872? People unhappy at them being in a position to become the largest shareholder?

Gravy train coming to a halt for some

graeme_4 likes this
1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Certain shareholders who don't like fans having any sort of voice.

I get that mate , but why now ?  C1872 's relevance is diminishing with nearly every new share issue and there's no chance of them raising anywhere near the required amount to purchase DK's shares , especially under the current set up IMO . They certainly don't seem to be any threat to the status of the existing hierarchy .

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've done five or six of our games this seaon and have done more content from any one of the five or six than Dingwall has from being at every single home game.

You will have been there in a working capacity though rather than someone just out for a freebie. The people milking the club and support need to be ousted. 

The Dude likes this
2 minutes ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I get that mate , but why now ?  C1872 's relevance is diminishing with nearly every new share issue and there's no chance of them raising anywhere near the required amount to purchase DK's shares , especially under the current set up IMO . They certainly don't seem to be any threat to the status of the existing hierarchy .

They don't need to be able to oust the incumbents to pose a problem, just make life difficult for them to do as they please - and that's already got some folk worried.

Fred H Crawford likes this
2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You will have been there in a working capacity though rather than someone just out for a freebie. The people milking the club and support need to be ousted. 

Funnily enough, I questioned the lack of any matchday content on FF(for any given match I can churn out a starting XI twitter reacts, 800-100 word match report, 800 word player ratings, and a fan react piece on a player within 10-15 mins of the final whistle - and most ready on the whistle.) and was told I was just being bitter. :craphead:

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Funnily enough, I questioned the lack of any matchday content on FF(for any given match I can churn out a starting XI twitter reacts, 800-100 word match report, 800 word player ratings, and a fan react piece on a player within 10-15 mins of the final whistle - and most ready on the whistle.) and was told I was just being bitter. :craphead:

That's decent productivity tbh, but then I guess the less work you produce and the slower you produce it, the less potential there is for getting paid. But again, your mindset while there will be that it's work rather than the expectation the like of Dingwall appears to have. 

You called them out, and I guess that will have been frowned upon. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Count yourself lucky you weren't banned :sarcasm:

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Never a freebie, they'd have to put added bracing to the seat before  he tried to sit on it you'd think.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

They don't need to be able to oust the incumbents to pose a problem, just make life difficult for them to do as they please - and that's already got some folk worried.

I would just have assumed that the present incumbents on the Board who were willing to play the long game , in order to get the Club at as low a price as possible , would be able to see off a supporters group who have never been a particularly popular bunch since the RF/RST merger . Any influence that C1872 had is diminishing with every share issue and they don't seem able to generate the influx of new members that would enable them to have the clout they once had .

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

He must see himself as being from that older generation that can say whatever they like and under no circumstances should you apply the actual definition of the words to what he means 

I agree ya big faggot

3 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

That's decent productivity tbh, but then I guess the less work you produce and the slower you produce it, the less potential there is for getting paid. But again, your mindset while there will be that it's work rather than the expectation the like of Dingwall appears to have. 

You called them out, and I guess that will have been frowned upon. 

Aye, when I want to, I can really pump stuff out quickly. Matches are both the best and worst content of the week. It's usually stressful and far more effort than you usually get in reward but it's the bread and butter of this job for me. How anyone can go to so games and not come up with a report is beyond me, and that's without even mentioning his presser and post-match access.

40 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I know some of your pieces in the past have been met with mixed views in here however a lot of your club specific footballing articles are genuinely quite good reads 

The Dude likes this

I'm laughing at the wee scorned lassie all upset as he's been "banned". The club1872 issues are a different matter, they've been there for a while, I think I'm still a legacy member but stopped contributing a long time ago as I knew how it would go.

But the hypocrisy of Dingwall moaning it being undemocratic!! He runs the (sorry to say) busiest Rangers forum there is, treats everyone with contempt and him and his mods ban anyone for the most tenuous of reasons. At the same time he takes from the club and support every privilege he can get, giving nothing back. Free day out at Ibrox as a reporter when no one else can go and posts pictures of his sandwich.

You reap what you sow

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Thing is here Dingwall was getting into matches and not even bothering to write up anything about it. Accept Edgar barely but that Fat Fuck can fuck off.

None of the two of them should be allowed it - they do fuck all that any of us could do 

Cedrick and hawkfalcons like this