Club 1872 Statement

8 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’re in the middle of a global pandemic with no end in sight.

Trying to get 20,000 fans to stump up money to buy out a multi Millionaire will be a hard sell.

let’s be honest here, there is not a single chance of this happening.

3 years is a long time, who would have believed this time last year a pandemic would bring the whole world to a near halt, with a vaccine days away hopefully the world can start getting back to normal and people start to find jobs again meaning more disposable cash. 

Just now, Sparkle said:

Not so sure tbh

13 million pound raised by fans when not a single penny will benefit the club.

A pipe dream.

This isn’t a ST scheme or even merchandise that we all know the club needs to survive it’s to get a very rich guy some of his money back.

19 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

King's just another cunt in a suit here to make money from Rangers ....

Was all i used to hear while arguing with them in the boardroom section back in the day.  When 55 is delivered, King should be unfurling the flag at Ibrox.

He should walk out the tunnel shuffling a pack of cards :lol:

Asked how Rangers could challenge Celtic again, King said: “We appoint a manager who can win games, with more resources, and we take one league away from Celtic.

“We only need one league. We don’t need two or three. We need one. Once we take one away, it’s a pack of cards.

Just now, GOAT said:

I wouldn’t mind paying a monthly/yearly fee similar to the German clubs and becoming a member as long as two things happen.  A. All monies go to the club and nowhere else.  B. No certain blazer chasers are involved. 

The fact Dingwall broke the story on FF tells you all that you need.

Just now, STEPPS BOY said:

The fact Dingwall broke the story on FF tells you all that you need.

Then I’m not interested.  Fact is that cunt divides some of our support, so the people running this should be telling him sorry, you won’t be involved with this.

19 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

I swore never to put a penny into Club1872, will be sorely tempted now but will wait and see.

I’d need to be convinced they had overhauled their governance entirely before I put any money into them.

This kind of announcement worries me a little bit as it may entice them to get more members which wouldn’t force that change, which I think is vital for the organisation and Rangers itself.

backed him from the start when he returned an glad to see him serve Rangers the way he is doing.

maybe too soon for a statue. but he is by far a legend of Rangers.

too think they allowed whyte into our club but felt the need to try everything to deny this man. they called him a crook. not fit and proper. i guess they had good reasons considering how it is all working out.

Till someone comes along and does something greater he will be mr Rangers in my eyes.

19 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

We’re in the middle of a global pandemic with no end in sight.

Trying to get 20,000 fans to stump up money to buy out a multi Millionaire will be a hard sell.

let’s be honest here, there is not a single chance of this happening.

He claims he is releasing the shares below value, actually 40% of the forecast value.

Not sure if it is great for the club - would certainly prevent any big investor coming in and sky-rocketing Rangers.

Let's see - at least there would be no chance of a Dave Murray copy & paste.

1 minute ago, Mclean RFC said:

backed him from the start when he returned an glad to see him serve Rangers the way he is doing.

maybe too soon for a statue. but he is by far a legend of Rangers.

too think they allowed whyte into our club but felt the need to try everything to deny this man. they called him a crook. not fit and proper. i guess they had good reasons considering how it is all working out.

Till someone comes along and does something greater he will be mr Rangers in my eyes.

😂😂