Club 1872 Statement

Bronzy

At the risk of repeating myself we should have stuck with Rangers first,  was stunned they voted to amalgamate with that lot.

Alot of good bears put alot of time into launching that and from reports it appears some people were trying to hijack control almost from the start.

So sad .

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

At the risk of repeating myself we should have stuck with Rangers first,  was stunned they voted to amalgamate with that lot.

Alot of good bears put alot of time into launching that and from reports it appears some people were trying to hijack control almost from the start.

So sad .

And those people are still getting paid by the club directly or indirectly.

Maggots.

• 2 weeks later...

I see that Rangers have officially set up a Fantastic Fanatics platform which is something Club1872 already had running as a revenue source. 

Assume that’s another thing that will impact them if people switch their recipient nominee.

I do find it a bit weird the club are using what is essentially a fundraising platform for local bowling clubs and lower league football clubs.

23 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Malcolm Murray standing as a nominee for the c1872 board. If that doesn't have alarm bells ringing about this organisation then nothing will.

They can fuck right off that cunt is not welcome. Cancelled my donation absolutely car crash of a organisation 

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I see that Rangers have officially set up a Fantastic Fanatics platform which is something Club1872 already had running as a revenue source. 

Assume that’s another thing that will impact them if people switch their recipient nominee.

I do find it a bit weird the club are using what is essentially a fundraising platform for local bowling clubs and lower league football clubs.

The club are actively trying to destroy Club 1872 at the moment. This being another example. 

12 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Club 1872 can’t dictate who does and doesn’t stand for election. There is a set criteria you need to meet around your membership, proposers etc that is independently reviewed by Supporters Direct. 

It’s up to members to ensure he doesn’t get elected. 

Sorry but the fraud was the chairman of our club whilst absolute cowboys tried to take every penny they could from the club. 

Club 1872 should stop this wank from standing I don't give a fuck how or how legal it is. 

It's the principle of it. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Sorry but the fraud was the chairman of our club whilst absolute cowboys tried to take every penny they could from the club. 

Club 1872 should stop this wank from standing I don't give a fuck how or how legal it is. 

:confused:

21 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Hahahahaha that’s genuinely one of the most moronic posts I’ve ever seen. 

An organisation, where Directors have legal responsibilities that breaches of could see them prosecuted, should just ignore rules. Further, they look after c.£4m worth of shares and 8,000 members through an approved constitution that should just be ignored? You’re off your head. 

It’s farcical that Malcolm Murray thinks it’s appropriate to stand for Club 1872 likewise those who proposed him (is that publicly available?) should he ashamed of themselves. 

3 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

Hahahahaha that’s genuinely one of the most moronic posts I’ve ever seen. 

An organisation, where Directors have legal responsibilities that breaches of could see them prosecuted, should just ignore rules. Further, they look after c.£4m worth of shares and 8,000 members through an approved constitution that should just be ignored? You’re off your head. 

It’s farcical that Malcolm Murray thinks it’s appropriate to stand for Club 1872 likewise those who proposed him (is that publicly available?) should he ashamed of themselves. 

It is but no one from our passed should be involved in our future going forward. These cunts tired to kill my club. 

BTW I completely understand it can't be done but it fucking should be. Hate them all

3 hours ago, KingKirk said:

They can fuck right off that cunt is not welcome. Cancelled my donation absolutely car crash of a organisation 

Can you go a bit further on this bud, why exactly? What of his actions do you think caused the downfall of the company?