Jump to content

Club 1872 Statement


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Bronzy said:

Can’t wait to see him as chairman and his son as manager

Free pie or roll with every season ticket bought

He's literally saying there needs to be an EGM to vote out the club1872 board because there is no transparency there whilst at the same time refusing to name the people he will be putting forward to be the new board members

It's a strong word but I genuinely despise him, Dingwall and Chris Graham

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

King's just another cunt in a suit here to make money from Rangers ....         Was all i used to hear while arguing with them in the boardroom section back in the day.  When

Btw, if all of this goes through and we get back on a winning footing, what King and the other investors have done is, despite some flaws, nothing short of heroic.

What an absolute mess of a man You can't call folk cretins, poofs, retards and terrorists online and expect to be able to stand in any sort of public position 

Posted Images

It's genuinely sad that all this self interest just ruins what's probably the only opportunity we'll get to have a majority stake in the club to protect it going forward. Wanting the Bundesliga-like model to work here is probably fanciful, but after everything that happened it would have been great to see fans with the majority shareholding in the club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's literally saying there needs to be an EGM to vote out the club1872 board because there is no transparency there whilst at the same time refusing to name the people he will be putting forward to be the new board members

It's a strong word but I genuinely despise him, Dingwall and Chris Graham

I think the point here is not so much who the potential candidates are but that the decision as to whether they are elected to the board of directors at Club1872 will rest with the members themselves. Thats how CIC's as memebr led organisations are meant to operate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, D'Artagnan said:

I think the point here is not so much who the potential candidates are but that the decision as to whether they are elected to the board of directors at Club1872 will rest with the members themselves. Thats how CIC's as memebr led organisations are meant to operate.

I get that but he has been specifically asked who he will be putting forward and is refusing to answer

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

He's literally saying there needs to be an EGM to vote out the club1872 board because there is no transparency there whilst at the same time refusing to name the people he will be putting forward to be the new board members

It's a strong word but I genuinely despise him, Dingwall and Chris Graham

yup if i wasnt banned i would have loved to have taken this up with him i saw some ask him about it but got ignored

for some reason he gets unlimited free advertising on there while others get their threads chopped or even banned and has as many sycophants as dingwall and the other admins on there and besides surely having his son as the SLO and him on the board of c1872 would be a conflict on interests

hawkfalcons likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AGM_72 said:

It's genuinely sad that all this self interest just ruins what's probably the only opportunity we'll get to have a majority stake in the club to protect it going forward. Wanting the Bundesliga-like model to work here is probably fanciful, but after everything that happened it would have been great to see fans with the majority shareholding in the club. 

Fan 'ownership' is a double edged sword.  C1872 was pushing for 25%+1 vote so it could veto anything that is being voted on at general meetings.  The issue is that it does not and in the near future will not have anything like what is needed to reach that % of shares in the company.  Even if they did, it isn't inconceivable that in the future we reach a point where the company needs additional funding and the only way to do it is to issue new shares - if C1872 agree but don't have the cash to keep their % of shares, they would dilute their stake and could go under 25%+1.  If they voted against, we could be in financial trouble.

The infighting and division between different factions and people who align themselves to individuals/groups/pubs/forums or whatever is pathetic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

What continued investment? The current investors have reached the end of their limits (unsurprisingly) and there’s a reason they’re asking fans for £6.5m at the moment. 

The club quite simply needs to be run on a more sustainable basis starting this summer. The current model cannot continue. 

 

You mean Dave king isn't the saviour of our club after all and has propped us up with loan after loan.......strange that this always gets overlooked - we are going back into a model that destroyed the previous company.

agreed about money requirements but businessmen can acquire funds at a level required easier than a fanbase can I would say. Fans will look to their own for investment, we need to be looking beyond propping us up when required and get new investment from those who have money behind them

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

You mean Dave king isn't the saviour of our club after all and has propped us up with loan after loan.......strange that this always gets overlooked - we are going back into a model that destroyed the previous company.

agreed about money requirements but businessmen can acquire funds at a level required easier than a fanbase can I would say. Fans will look to their own for investment, we need to be looking beyond propping us up when required and get new investment from those who have money behind them

I’ve read this 5 times now and still have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

All of our investors have provided loans to the tune of c.£70m since 2015, of which the vast majority has then been converted to equity. A residual amount remains outstanding as debt. 

So you seem to be both moaning about the model and also wanting more of it 🤷‍♂️

 

McEwan's Lager likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

I’ve read this 5 times now and still have absolutely no idea what you are on about.

All of our investors have provided loans to the tune of c.£70m since 2015, of which the vast majority has then been converted to equity. A residual amount remains outstanding as debt. 

So you seem to be both moaning about the model and also wanting more of it 🤷‍♂️

 

Not every businessman has Dave kings view on how to run a company. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    No upcoming events found

×
×
  • Create New...