Game v hibs tonight

Ivybank

RM has never rated Edmundson the footballer and I fail to see why. He is quick, strong, young and a good passer of the ball. He has seldom put a foot wrong when asked and was unlucky not to come out of pre season as a starter.

His error in judgement started by hanging out with Jones who has a long history of misdemeanours. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. He is in the process of serving his penalty.

Good to hear he is back in action.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

RM has never rated Edmundson the footballer and I fail to see why. He is quick, strong, young and a good passer of the ball. He has seldom put a foot wrong when asked and was unlucky not to come out of pre season as a starter.

His error in judgement started by hanging out with Jones who has a long history of misdemeanours. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that one. He is in the process of serving his penalty.

Good to hear he is back in action.

Look at Goldson or Helander, and then look at Katic or Edmundson. They are a level (or levels in Edmundson’s case) below the starters. 

Edmundson is alright, but if he left tomorrow we’d easily replace him. 

Also acted like a fanny, which could have derailed our season which is unforgivable IMO.

2 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Look at Goldson or Helander, and then look at Katic or Edmundson. They are a level (or levels in Edmundson’s case) below the starters. 

Edmundson is alright, but if he left tomorrow we’d easily replace him. 

Also acted like a fanny, which could have derailed our season which is unforgivable IMO.

I think Katic is much closer to Goldsons skill level than Edmundson.

Archived