Bet365

Virtuoso

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Are we the only unbeaten team left in Europe?

We are the only team to have not lost a match or a tie this season across the domestic top leagues and European competition (I think).

Both us and Red Star Belgrade are the only teams to have not lost a competitive match inside 90 minutes. Red Star got put out the Champions League on penalties after a draw in Cyprus I think.

There are a few teams unbeaten in Europe, but have lost in their domestic leagues - and there are a few who equally are unbeaten domestically but have lost once in Europe.

GOAT likes this

On 04/12/2020 at 00:35, McEwan's Lager said:

We are the only team to have not lost a match or a tie this season across the domestic top leagues and European competition (I think).

Both us and Red Star Belgrade are the only teams to have not lost a competitive match inside 90 minutes. Red Star got put out the Champions League on penalties after a draw in Cyprus I think.

There are a few teams unbeaten in Europe, but have lost in their domestic leagues - and there are a few who equally are unbeaten domestically but have lost once in Europe.

I have to say it's nice that the only other club apart from Rangers I give a toss about are doing so well too. 

On 04/12/2020 at 00:35, McEwan's Lager said:

Red Star lost 2-0 to Hoffenheim in the Europa League group stages

McEwan's Lager likes this