MOTM + POTM

BridgeIsBlue

48 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Manager of the year, player of the year, young player of the year, league champions, league cup winners, Scottish cup winners, I want and expect everything this year.

Definitely not getting carried away though.  

You know how it works regarding POTY, James no neck will be the leading candidate as usual 😳

20 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

You know how it works regarding POTY, James no neck will be the leading candidate as usual 😳

Even if we win the treble, including the league by double figures points and we progress to quarters of Europa league you just know christie or some other soap dodger will be poty in our hate filled game. 

4 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Even if we win the treble, including the league by double figures points and we progress to quarters of Europa league you just know christie or some other soap dodger will be poty in our hate filled game. 

I know ,remember past years ,Ricksen was outstanding and had to share it with the bald lump of lard because he scored 20 odd tap ins .

Then another time the dog muncher got POTY for all his free kick goals ,that season Charlie Adam scored more free kicks and Boyd didn’t get it cause he was only scoring goals ,😳

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I know ,remember past years ,Ricksen was outstanding and had to share it with the bald lump of lard because he scored 20 odd tap ins .

Then another time the dog muncher got POTY for all his free kick goals ,that season Charlie Adam scored more free kicks and Boyd didn’t get it cause he was only scoring goals ,😳

Tav could end the season with 20 odd goals and fuck knows how many assists whilst captaining us to a treble and I still wouldn't put money on the haters giving him poty. 

12 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Tav could end the season with 20 odd goals and fuck knows how many assists whilst captaining us to a treble and I still wouldn't put money on the haters giving him poty. 

As you suggested Christie will get a shout for it ,Mibbee get a wee cup run with 3 or 4 goals and for some reason that goal against Serbia will also go in his favour 😁

13 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Gerrard won it August and October, November.

Kent, Goldson and Tav x2.

Lennon won it September lol

Keep this up and he’ll have them all in the bag by the end of the season. 

Can’t believe Lennon won one :lol:

Archived