Scott Arfield

Laudrup1984

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Loved his post match interview, pure passion.

Really human interview, just spoke about how much he loves football and playing for The Rangers. Becoming one of my favourite players in this team. Reminds me of Stuart McCall. 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Big fan of his. Love how he doesn’t shy away from getting stuck into a tackle either 

I know I’ve mentioned it before but every time I think of him hooking his shorts up for that bounce ball V Scott Brown it makes me smile.

Brilliant player who had really pushed on this season first couple of games he looked like he would struggle to get a place in the starting line up, he has raised his game and added goals from midfield hope he keeps it up. 

7 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Wanted him gone in the summer but he's been superb, having a pre season has clearly done wonders for him. 

Didn't want him gone in the summer, but definitely didn't want to sign him.

His first season wasn't great, but he's been getting better and better with each passing season.  

I'm very happy I was proven wrong by Scotty. He's 10x the player I thought he was when we first signed him. 

Just a wee quick mention for Kamara here too. I knew the boy was good when we first signed him (for the price of Duffer's weekly wage🤣🤣) but saying he is worth 200x that now is definitely not an exaggeration. Infact, I would say that 200x is probably quite a bit of an understatement.

Starting to look like he's been our best bit of business since say Boumsong, or Rod Wallace. 

Wee have gotten some good bits of business through the years from Dundee. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

His first season wasn't great, but he's been getting better and better with each passing season.  

I'm very happy I was proven wrong by Scotty. He's 10x the player I thought he was when we first signed him. 

Just a wee quick mention for Kamara here too. I knew the boy was good when we first signed him (for the price of Duffer's weekly wage🤣🤣) but saying he is worth 200x that now is definitely not an exaggeration. Infact, I would say that 200x is probably quite a bit of an understatement.

Starting to look like he's been our best bit of business since say Boumsong, or Rod Wallace. 

You wouldn’t go tooled up against them then mate? Good pals

34 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

There's a lack of Scott Arfield threads. 

What a season he's having and what a nice guy. Delighted for him. Long may it continue. He probably feels about 10 feet tall after Gerrard's comments too!

He seems a great guy and playing so well this season. Brilliant stuff. :coolio:

32 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

That's nonsense mate, Arfield was our most important player in his first season here. His second season didn't match it but in Gerrards first year he was absolutely crucial.

56 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

I know I’ve mentioned it before but every time I think of him hooking his shorts up for that bounce ball V Scott Brown it makes me smile.

51 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Was just trying to find a gif of exactly that

43 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

It would cheer a 63 year old stoner up if you could

Archived