Nine Dundee Utd Players in Self Isolation

BearInTheToon

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Honestly can't see how they're allowed to play any of the squad in the photograph. Can hardly get more close contact of an entire squad than that, and I'm pretty sure that'll have taken 15 mins plus to snap that pic.

Still can’t believe they’ve went ahead & done a fkn team photo during a pandemic where social distancing, essential journeys, track & trace etc etc are all still in play.  

Unlikely they’ll be admitting to over 15mins to take that pic mind you.  

Re team buses I’m sure there’ll be plastic partitions to separate seats/bubbles or running with more than one bus.  

2 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Still can’t believe they’ve went ahead & done a fkn team photo during a pandemic where social distancing, essential journeys, track & trace etc etc are all still in play.  

Unlikely they’ll be admitting to over 15mins to take that pic mind you.  

Re team buses I’m sure there’ll be plastic partitions to separate seats/bubbles or running with more than one bus.  

Thats if they've even made track and trace fully aware of the photo. They could well have excluded it by treating it as part of their training actions (which players can be unmasked and come into minor contact).

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thats if they've even made track and trace fully aware of the photo. They could well have excluded it by treating it as part of their training actions (which players can be unmasked and come into minor contact).

Probably was taken prior to their training however getting a team photo can never be accepted as being part of training.  

Its both close contact & completely unnecessary.  

24 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

As I said, surely doubtful the games for them go ahead now and punishment by forfeit should happen. It's clearly not only 9 players in close contact. 

Taigs questioning about the celebrations that scotland had in the hotel when they qualified and people questioning why the taigs can do a huddle but a photo is bad.

Good old Scottish football.

Just now, Amokachi said:

Probably was taken prior to their training however getting a team photo can never be accepted as being part of training.  

Its both close contact & completely unnecessary.  

I'm not doubting it was outside of training. What I'm wondering is if it was disclosed to the track and trace officials when highlight individuals movements and contacts.

I can't get my head around an official knowing 3 had covid, seeing or hearing about that photo and how it was operationally put together, and not classing them all as having the need to isolate.

Either its been considered and 9 have to isolate from that and all other close contact incidents identified, or its never been disclosed.

4 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Taigs questioning about the celebrations that scotland had in the hotel when they qualified and people questioning why the taigs can do a huddle but a photo is bad.

If the Groin Brigade plan to have another semi, then the scum game should not take place

1 minute ago, bluesteel said:

If the Groin Brigade plan to have another semi, then the scum game should not take place

Just now, bluesteel said:

Demo 😀

Typing too fast 😄

On the serious note the scum will not have any games cancelled they will just move them, a 3-0 defeat to the taigs would result in mega nuclear timplosion 

Funny as that would be.

18 hours ago, Almacger said:

Maybe it’s just me and I am being totally paranoid about this.

The more this shit happens with teams being impacted by Covid, the more concerned I become.   We don’t want to give those fuckers at the SPFL an inch when it comes to the old Null and Void topic.  Would be very convenient if we pull further ahead of the Tims and they fuckers tried to derail us using Covid as a wee excuse.

If they do, and they won’t, it kills 10IAR 

45 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

Ban the huddle!!!

45 minutes ago, sRcFoCt said:

The huddle doesn't last for 15 minutes, but then they already know that.

Don't understand the over- criticism of cellic players on this.

We should be giving them some credit to their defence for self isolating from attacking forwards over the last few weeks.

Bit upset Duffy is self isolating too, but believe that is only for football reasons.

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm beginning to think they told no one about the photo. Definitely can't be classed as training.

9 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm beginning to think they told no one about the photo. Definitely can't be classed as training.

It honestly seems that way. There's no way track and trace would/should allow only 9 to be isolating from that pic alone never mind other close contact interactions with 3 covid positive staff in the days prior to those test results.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see it called off and think it still might. Knowing scottish football we're more likely to play the game today then isolate their whole squad and postpone our game with it to be replayed not awarded to us.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It honestly seems that way. There's no way track and trace would/should allow only 9 to be isolating from that pic alone never mind other close contact interactions with 3 covid positive staff in the days prior to those test results.

I wouldn't have been surprised to see it called off and think it still might. Knowing scottish football we're more likely to play the game today then isolate their whole squad and postpone our game with it to be replayed not awarded to us.

If the 1st paragraph is the case then they won't allow the 2nd paragraph to happen. If the SPFL want to be looking like doing the right thing and trying to keep onside with Leitch and the government they will call off today's game with Livingston and do an immediate investigation into it before next weeks game. Failure to do so and look like turning a blind eye would surely have consequences for the SPFL.

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

That's exactly what will happen IMO

and to boot, I bet the whole Livingston team will have to isolate after today too because of it. 

4 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

Dated November 17 2020

This could get interesting??

If they've broke rules they won't get hammered sadly because they never had any games postponed due to positive tests/people having to isolate due to the stupidity. 

This is just a case of wishful thinking and to be honest kinda boring for me now.

I'll take anything the SPFL wants to give us and any advantages the virus gives us considering what happened last season and the precedent that it set but maybe it's just me but I don't feel like I've the energy to keep going what if/what about them every 2 minutes. 

Archived