Gerrard and Tav: Press Conference

Virtuoso

57 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Loved the wee snippet about how roofes distance numbers are above what you’d expect from a striker and are more than the midfielders. 

that desire plus his obvious quality is some combination. 

I was going to post the same. Plus I think it'll improve the team because it'll inspire others to emulate his numbers. It'll drive the team to achieve better. 

11 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

I was going to post the same. Plus I think it'll improve the team because it'll inspire others to emulate his numbers. It'll drive the team to achieve better. 

Strive to achieve mate 👍

too many positives coming out of our camp the now lol love it

With each passing presser it becomes more and more difficult to dislike this fella. He talks like he has Rangers in his blood. It's apparent that he has done a lot of homework into the history of the club and the expectations. Coming from Liverpool, we should maybe expect nothing less but there have been so many players who have made the step into management based on ego and who have subsequently failed. This guy, i am convinced now (results added to his words) is the real deal. Had he gone from Liverpool three years ago to anywhere else and achieved what he has so far achieved here, we would be chomping at the bit to get him to Ibrox. Now he's here, there will be others chomping at the bit to lure him away. Adding silverware to his growing reputation will only make him more attractive to potential suitors. Really hope we have the means to keep him here.

Archived