English Opponents - Europa League

Scouse_Legend

Possible English Opponents   

150 members have voted

1. 1. If we were to draw an English side in Europe in the knockout stages, who would you want?

• Arsenal
    • Spurs
    • Leicester

2 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Easiest team possible to progress. Genuinely not interested in romantic or glamour ties.

Not very Rangers like, but I’d be happy with a glamour tie where we go out and then can focus on 55.

The filth won’t be having European football obviously, and the constant Thursday, Sunday games are tough. Also potential for fixtures needing to be rearranged and all that shit. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Scouse_Legend said:

Thats the list so far mate.... Still a few to come from the CL too when the standings are confirmed on the final matchdays. Plenty of top sides there, exciting stuff!

Screenshot_20201204-220543_Chrome.jpg

I'd put money on us getting a kraut outfit, we almost always draw one of them.

18 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not very Rangers like, but I’d be happy with a glamour tie where we go out and then can focus on 55.

The filth won’t be having European football obviously, and the constant Thursday, Sunday games are tough. Also potential for fixtures needing to be rearranged and all that shit. 

I think Europen football is strengthening out squad.

We're a far better, stronger, fitter, harder to beat squad due to the EL. 

Hate to say it but I think we found out in last years competition that the knockouts are a step up that were a step too much for us. For the market we are operating in then we are punching above our weight which is a great credit to our players and coaching staff. I'll be ecstatic if we go through the next round. But to answer the question, it would be the gunners for me for historical reasons. 

Archived