*****The Official Lech Poznan v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Probably inevitable that we will have to sell some but all players agents etc should be told January is off limits without exception.

Agree mate but if Leeds are looking at Kent for £16m plus, we won’t be turning that down.

One of the most pleasing aspects tonight is we started without McGregor , Tavs , Davis , Jack , Alfie , Roofe and Kent . Arguably 7 certain starters , and you wouldn't have noticed the difference , such is our play . And against a decent side . 

Incredible the options we now have . 

Just now, Brian Fantana said:

Agree mate but if Leeds are looking at Kent for £16m plus, we won’t be turning that down.

We will mate

They'll be no real movement bar Alfie if a decent offer comes in before the summer 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

I’d still tell them to come back in 4 months. Getting a crack at the CL could make us more than that and the record in Europe under SG means getting to the groups would be a realistic aim barring a disastrous draw in the qualifiers. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

We will mate

They'll be no real movement bar Alfie if a decent offer comes in before the summer 

I can honestly see bids come in for 3-5 players in January, none will be for Morelos at this point. 

you might be right though mate, I think the board grasp how important it is for us to lift the title again. 

also means the like of Kent can increase their price before Summer 21. 

5 minutes ago, HuistraHairDo said:

Skybet had it as Goldson for about 5 mins, then corrected it, my bet was on William hill tho

Unfortunately for you the replays were pretty clear it hadn’t crossed the line. Could maybe have spun in if it bounced again but Hagi had to make sure.

Archived