*****The Official Lech Poznan v Rangers Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

23 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

That one is still in my rotation as well.  👍

IMG_20200809_143256.jpg

You are a Drumchapel bear! I was born in Drumchapel in 1954 then moved to Canada in late 64. Is Drumry school still there? haven't been back there since 1968. Lots of bears back then in Drumchapel.

4 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

You are a Drumchapel bear! I was born in Drumchapel in 1954 then moved to Canada in late 64. Is Drumry school still there? haven't been back there since 1968. Lots of bears back then in Drumchapel.

Drumry is rebuilt mate.

The drum is still the right kinda people 

alibali59 and unclebuzzy like this

8 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

I went to Drumry primary in the 80s but they knocked it down years and years ago. 

Still a bear stronghold mate. 👌

34 minutes ago, unclebuzzy said:

Got curious about Drumry school. Googled it and actually found a class photo from 1962. Just had my mind blown. Can you spot Unclebuzzy? Shit, feel really old now!

11705085_966194043411758_7037178019532365990_n (2).jpg

54 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

I genuinely can't think of as dominant a  performance away from home, at this level, in the past 15-20 years.

Outstanding Rangers. More please.

Said much the same in a chat.  Almost total control.

Pure_Quality likes this