Spirits lifted

Scouse_Legend

A thread like this or similar has probably been posted before but I'm new to the forums so thought I'd share my feelings anyway. 

Just in general. Day to day life i feel happier and have more of a buzz largely thanks to this season. I even offered to do the ironing tonight, the wife nearly collapsed. After years of fucking misery and disappointment I finally feel like the Rangers I grew up loving are heading back where we belong. 

Watching the tarriers self destruct is just a bonus side show.

Long may it continue bears and enjoy it. We deserve it 🇬🇧  WATP

4 minutes ago, Scouse_Legend said:

A thread like this or similar has probably been posted before but I'm new to the forums so thought I'd share my feelings anyway. 

Just in general. Day to day life i feel happier and have more of a buzz largely thanks to this season. I even offered to do the ironing tonight, the wife nearly collapsed. After years of fucking misery and disappointment I finally feel like the Rangers I grew up loving are heading back where we belong. 

Watching the tarriers self destruct is just a bonus side show.

Long may it continue bears and enjoy it. We deserve it 🇬🇧  WATP

It's all about balance mate.

Don't take anything for granted this season but enjoy the wee moments like today.

And always always remember, we are the people.

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's all about balance mate.

Don't take anything for granted this season but enjoy the wee moments like today.

And always always remember, we are the people.

Absolutely mate. I'm not getting too far ahead of myself. Never will until the trophy has our name on it. But as you say, I'm enjoying these moments and its gave my overall mood a lift in general. Hope it continues 

Archived