Rangers Women

Clemdog

26 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Glasgow City beat celtic 3-0. 

Both sides have improved their teams massively during lockdown. 

City's side looking very strong @McEwan's Lager have they started paying players?

They have been 'semi-pro' for a bit - not sure what that means in reality. I imagine its at the low end of transport costs and small appearance fees.

27 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Have to say I thought they always did, hence the reason they have won 13 leagues in a row and reached CL semis last season. 

The reason they have been able to win so many titles in a row is they are only focused on women's football, the team isn't a poor relation to their men's side, hence they were able to attract the best players and coaches in a snowball effect.

Prior to this season Rangers and Celtic may have as well not had sides, they were basically a box ticking exercise that were run off the smell of an oily rag. A friend of mine was at Rangers in the early days and they were given things like old youth team kit to wear and had to pay for their own transport.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The reason they have been able to win so many titles in a row is they are only focused on women's football, the team isn't a poor relation to their men's side, hence they were able to attract the best players and coaches in a snowball effect.

Prior to this season Rangers and celtic may have as well not had sides, they were basically a box ticking exercise that were run off the smell of an oily rag. A friend of mine was at Rangers in the early days and they were given things like old youth team kit to wear and had to pay for their own transport.

time to show this so called glasgow city who have literally had no opposition over the years  there's a new kid in town . they remind me of queens park in the early 19th century who won everything going until the bears rolled into town 

On 04/04/2021 at 21:37, hawkfalcons said:

time to show this so called glasgow city who have literally had no opposition over the years  there's a new kid in town . they remind me of queens park in the early 19th century who won everything going until the bears rolled into town 

Catch many games in the 19th century did ye aye?

10 hours ago, hawkfalcons said:

well I like reading about football history but I bet your mum wished she didn't catch your dads sperm whatever one it was in her that particular night :boughy:

No even a good comeback

Jackie.png.64a42322533db6fcd8e6506b2c63c0bc.png