Rangers Women

Clemdog

On 06/12/2020 at 19:16, GabrielTomato said:

Currently 2nd in the League. 

Beat Motherwell 9-0. 

Brought in 3 first team players from Glasgow City. 

Let's hope they go onto win plenty of silverware. The more the merrier. :rangers:

EolBixmWEAQVgdd?format=jpg&name=medium

How come when I brought this up, evercunt just slagged the state of the woman's game, but this ends up a fucking pinned thread? 

Bunch of wee hypicrioctal fannies that rather than banned together and support our team, mens, woman s and children's hit out with a load of pish just based on whomever the OP has been done by. 

I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about...

Nice one @GabrielTomato this definitely is a worthy pinned thread (but where is the mens and boys ?(not a dig at you GT, impressed you got this pinned)

Glasgow City got to the Semi final of the champions league last season and we have invested (relatively) heavily on our Women's side. Might take a season or two to click, but they're already looking sharp. Nicking 3 good Gtown city players is an obvious move which we pulled off and watching the highlights of that Motherwell game was quite good entertainment.  The lassie who papped in the hat trick on her Debut looks like a natural finisher, even with the MURDERwell team (my god they were hopeless) looking like a bunch of fat men playing Walking football.   Our team looked sharp playing  one two layoffs was quality considering that this is a brand new team. Could definitely see them win the league this year and do really well in the Champions league next season. 

That big lanky lassie that plays as an old style number 10 doesn't look like an athlete, but she knows how to read and play the game and can also find the back of the net. 

Only thing that I think is missing from the woman's game is a crunching tackle or two. I do agree that they aren't that great to watch, but they lassies wear the Rangers top so will always have my support and I will be stunned if they don't win anything this year. 

I know they mhanks also went full time like our girls, but watching that Old Firm game the other week showed that they haven't invested properly,  I know they beat us, but we really should have beaten them. They got a lucky goal to win the game near the end (mhanks be mhanks) our girls looked a bit stage frightened no doubt cause of the live tv cameras and expectation but it was there first time so they get a pass from me. Once they get the confidence they will do well. I'm willing to bet my house on it. 

Anyway, no surrender Ladies. 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The ladies are back in action today after a 3 month lockdown layoff. They beat the normally all conquering Glasgow City 5-0 in there last outing and lead the league by goal difference after the first round of 7 games. They are attempting to stop City getting 14 in a row. No club has ever won both the Mens and Women's league in the same season, lets hope it is another first for the famous. 

With no disrespect to the ladies team the cup game against Cove is by far the more important and main focus for today, however, good luck ladies. 

On 14/12/2020 at 11:33, Redwhiteandblue said:

How come when I brought this up, evercunt just slagged the state of the woman's game, but this ends up a fucking pinned thread? 

Bunch of wee hypicrioctal fannies that rather than banned together and support our team, mens, woman s and children's hit out with a load of pish just based on whomever the OP has been done by. 

I'm sure you all know who I'm talking about...

Nice one @GabrielTomato this definitely is a worthy pinned thread (but where is the mens and boys ?(not a dig at you GT, impressed you got this pinned)

Glasgow City got to the Semi final of the champions league last season and we have invested (relatively) heavily on our Women's side. Might take a season or two to click, but they're already looking sharp. Nicking 3 good Gtown city players is an obvious move which we pulled off and watching the highlights of that Motherwell game was quite good entertainment.  The lassie who papped in the hat trick on her Debut looks like a natural finisher, even with the MURDERwell team (my god they were hopeless) looking like a bunch of fat men playing Walking football.   Our team looked sharp playing  one two layoffs was quality considering that this is a brand new team. Could definitely see them win the league this year and do really well in the Champions league next season. 

That big lanky lassie that plays as an old style number 10 doesn't look like an athlete, but she knows how to read and play the game and can also find the back of the net. 

Only thing that I think is missing from the woman's game is a crunching tackle or two. I do agree that they aren't that great to watch, but they lassies wear the Rangers top so will always have my support and I will be stunned if they don't win anything this year. 

I know they mhanks also went full time like our girls, but watching that Old Firm game the other week showed that they haven't invested properly,  I know they beat us, but we really should have beaten them. They got a lucky goal to win the game near the end (mhanks be mhanks) our girls looked a bit stage frightened no doubt cause of the live tv cameras and expectation but it was there first time so they get a pass from me. Once they get the confidence they will do well. I'm willing to bet my house on it. 

Anyway, no surrender Ladies. 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

How raging were you 😂😂😂

Just now, Brubear said:

Now 4-0 after 30 minutes. Fair to say game over. 

Yup...

Who are these commentators???   Ok, we had 2 pens but for the commentator to say, "Take the 2 penalties out of it and Hearts would be happy at 2 nil after 30 minutes against a full-time outfit"      WTF.

edit.....now 5

4 minutes ago, ianb1547 said:

Yup...

Who are these commentators???   Ok, we had 2 pens but for the commentator to say, "Take the 2 penalties out of it and Hearts would be happy at 2 nil after 30 minutes against a full-time outfit"      WTF.

edit.....now 5

Not watching it mate, just opened link to get score update just as taking the penalty for 4. Didn't realise it was the 2nd one and didn't have sound on. 

8 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Glasgow City beat celtic 3-0. 

Both sides have improved their teams massively during lockdown. 

City's side looking very strong @McEwan's Lager have they started paying players?

Have to say I thought they always did, hence the reason they have won 13 leagues in a row and reached CL semis last season.