Rangers Women

Clemdog

9 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Typical.  I've seen them on RTV a couple of times and some of them are just awful. 

Standard from last seasons side has improved tenfold, but there have been a few baffling recruitment decisions.

One thing I would say is that while we have turned pro and there are a number of better non-pro players we could sign we are caught in the same trap as SPFL Championship / League 1 / League 2 sides where some prefer to play junior/amateur as salary on offer can be bettered by a good job. You have the choice of playing and training full time or playing for another club, keeping your job and making more money.

There should be no barriers to young females aspiring to be professional football players. Much like tennis and so on. 

It does seem to be gathering momentum and support, so I say let it flourish. It can only be a good thing. 

Luddites are like the Dodo. They die off. 

Was raging on Wednesday night, but we need to remember we're a new side who haven't tasted success. 

All we can do is win our games against everyone but City & celtic and then see how it pans out. 

Feeling the pressure of a title race will be good experience for us. 

On a sidenote I watched the Blues Brother podcast and thought Nic Docherty spoke well, 29 mins 

7 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Its about time we had unisex teams, were living in a patriarchal dark age for goodness sake. Would be far more inclusive and diverse, these being our greatest strengths. 

Agreed mate

Would love to see our womens team go up for a heider with Akinfenwa

• 2 weeks later...