Jump to content

Rangers Women


GabrielTomato
 Share

Recommended Posts

Derby day for the women today 

Sitting in second place with 42 points and celtic are in third with 41 points. Glasgow City are top on 46. 

4 games left with Glasgow City last day of the season. 

Unfortunately they seem to bottle these derby games

Bluekev likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Derby day for the women today 

Sitting in second place with 42 points and celtic are in third with 41 points. Glasgow City are top on 46. 

4 games left with Glasgow City last day of the season. 

Unfortunately they seem to bottle these derby games

Controlled the last one at the piggery and made a cunt of the goal. Thought our team looked a lot better in possession. Still a long way to go 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Losing twice to this rabble is what has cost the woman the league title. A poor show that they never got to play an OF game at Ibrox when the last one was at the piggery 

Link to post
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Madina said:

Losing twice to this rabble is what has cost the woman the league title. A poor show that they never got to play an OF game at Ibrox when the last one was at the piggery 

The leagues not over, how exactly have they lost it?

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

The leagues not over, how exactly have they lost it?

Well dropping 8points (at the moment) to the tims is certainly not going to win the title. Glasgow City rarely lose. The league is over and only the most deluded would say otherwise. We blew it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Madina said:

Well dropping 8points (at the moment) to the tims is certainly not going to win the title. Glasgow City rarely lose. The league is over and only the most deluded would say otherwise. We blew it 

Some supporter 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 25 September 2021 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Dundee v Rangers
      Kilmac Stadium At Dens Park
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...