Rangers Women

Clemdog

I think serious questions have to be asked of McDonald and Thomson considering the results and the amount of resource committed. 3 points out of a possible 15 against Celtic and Glasgow City isn’t good enough.

It’s somewhat grating that the transition to the professional set up was managed appallingly as well and we have only really improved by one place.

Granted Rome wasn’t built in a day but it’s looking likely we will come third in a three horse race, behind a side that isn’t full time and from whom we have taken a good chunk of their better players.

On 25/05/2021 at 12:20, McEwan's Lager said:

I think serious questions have to be asked of McDonald and Thomson considering the results and the amount of resource committed. 3 points out of a possible 15 against celtic and Glasgow City isn’t good enough.

It’s somewhat grating that the transition to the professional set up was managed appallingly as well and we have only really improved by one place.

Granted Rome wasn’t built in a day but it’s looking likely we will come third in a three horse race, behind a side that isn’t full time and from whom we have taken a good chunk of their better players.

Completely agree. Start of the season they looked fantastic as well, especially the 5-0 smashing of Glasgow City.

The Old Firm games have ruined the season. That celtic side don't seem to be on the same level as us and GC in terms of attacking but they are good at the back and are lethal from set pieces (believe their winner last night came from one again). 

This team shouldn't be missing out on that Champions League spot which is gutting. There's also a world where we can help celtic to the title if they have a decent GD swing and we beat Glasgow City. :ang:

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Girasoli, Bourma and O'Neill released.

Surprised at Girasoli being released. She looks like she will develop into a good player.

Not surprised at O'Neill. The fact Gregory Vignal signed her in the first place is mind-blowing.

Surprised at Girasoli too - thought she was decent when she came in at the tail end of the Season for a few games.

• 1 month later...
On 23/05/2021 at 18:12, Madina said:

I'd punt them. I'm sure Malky Thomson was with the youth lads a few seasons ago, maybe time to go back there as he isnt getting the potential out of this team. So many internationals in the squad and we've lost 3 times now to a far inferior team 

Could be time to freshen up the management team. Should be doing better with the resources we have. 

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Raligt said:

I fucking love a TGI Fridays to be fair. The burgers are well decent.