• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Still far too soon for me. Loving life as a bear just now but fuck me we have a bad habit of let downs.

Don't think there's any need to laugh at people who shoe horses for a living mate. 

Not even Christmas and we are 13 points ahead, goal difference of 42, twice that of the tims 21, averaging just under 3 goals a game, and conceding 1 goal in 5 game ratio. Keep at it Gers, I want

Posted Images

5 hours ago, GOAT said:

I am loving it and laughing at the farriers just now, but part of me is still going it’s just one bad period from all changing.  If we keep winning in December and then beat Celtic at ibrox I’ll start getting a head of myself. 😂

First we had "Tarrier Barriers"

Now we have "Tarrier Farriers"

BloodRunsBlue likes this
40 minutes ago, Gman36 said:

Nowhere near this kind of chat yet. We could hit a bad run of form and we still have our phase of covid going through the team to navigate. 

and the crowds going back in and starting to build up to capacity.

As much as I’m dying to get back I hope the club give the first chance of return to the UBs and scatter them out along the main stand as they’ll sing the whole match which is preferably to some who dont sing and seemingly only put pressure on the players with their silence and noises of frustration.

For me it’s simple beat them in Jan and we don’t buckle after xmass then I will start to get excited about the possibility of winning the league. 

Best that we stay humble and simply keep ticking the games off one by one. I am sure there will be a test of character at some point and how we respond to that will shape our season. 

One Jock Wallace likes this
10 hours ago, GOAT said:

I am loving it and laughing at the farriers just now, but part of me is still going it’s just one bad period from all changing.  If we keep winning in December and then beat celtic at ibrox I’ll start getting a head of myself. 😂

They need the result coming to us. Could be a good day

2nd of Jan was already a big game, now its a league decider. Beating them will likely put us close to 20pts ahead, albeit they will have 3 games in hand. 

Its not that we won't go through a bad spell, we might. It's just that I don't seem them going on a prolonged winning run to capitalise even if we did.