Fined 10K euros for late EL kick off

13 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Absolute bunch of :wanker: surely the Ref is in charge of starting the game on time. 

Reason should  be in the ref's report, but if so you'd expect it to be the responsibility of the overseeing body representative to determine where the blame actually lies......I'm sure some cunt must be responsible for the decision and with sufficient reason, and in the interest of accountability and transparency would be documented and easily available..........

If my memory serves me correctly the last time it was because we were late out to start the second half. Be interesting to see if this is the game. SG being cited as responsible could imply this. Too long for his HT team talk. Hard to be late for the first half. 

36 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Reason should  be in the ref's report, but if so you'd expect it to be the responsibility of the overseeing body representative to determine where the blame actually lies......I'm sure some cunt must be responsible for the decision and with sufficient reason, and in the interest of accountability and transparency would be documented and easily available..........

Yes I would agree with all of that, it is just a farce IMO and as a few have said a money making exercise. Wankers. 

I expect it's just another case of TV bodies calling the shots, and having the financial muscle to dictate to the football authorities rather than a conspiracy. 

Unfortunately the income from TV probably demands that we should have been more professional in the first place. Surely we have a match day organiser who oversees the timekeeping etc, and he could have chapped on the dressing room door. . 

Archived