Allan McGregor Q&A 9th December 2020

44 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Interesting comment that about him leaving Rangers and knowing he absolutely did what was best for the club. I’m sure there was another player who said something like that. Can’t mind which one. It’ll be interesting to hear when it all comes out, eventually.

And the ex-Gers winger blasted Craig Whyte for failing to come clean to the Light Blues squad before they travelled up to the capital.

Wylde - now playing for East Stirlingshire - also told how Allan McGregor blew his lid with then Ibrox owner Whyte.

He told the Football Daft podcast: “I didn’t have run ins with him [Craig Whyte] but he knew it was coming the day we went into administration.

“We had a bounce game at Hibs, through in Edinburgh.

MOVING QUICK Rangers Alfredo Morelos transfer latest as Lille chief sets two week deadline

“So I went through, and we had our meeting before we left Murray Park, he [Whyte] said next week we were going to go into administration.

“But we were playing this game at Hibs through in Edinburgh. Hibs put lunch on for us.

“And we saw it on Sky Sports News – ‘Rangers in administration’.

“But he never told us before we left. He never told us on the day. He said it was going to be next week, but he knew it was going to be that day.

“Greegsy [Allan McGregor] and that had a few words with him. It was hostile. It was a bit scary.

also remember hearing he went through the administrators too.