Europa last 32

Flatcap

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at who we can get, there's only two that I really want to avoid and that's Wolfsburg and Salzburg. 

For purely selfish reasons don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been or been to recently with Rangers.

But apart Wolfsburg and Salzburg there's none that particularly worry me.

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Looking at who we can get, there's only two that I really want to avoid and that's Wolfsburg and Salzburg. 

Don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been before.

Both Germany and Austria are tightening travel both inbound and outbound. Can't see that being very easy or indeed advisable. Mrs has cancelled her trip home to Germany for the first time in 11 years.

Just now, badjon said:

Both Germany and Austria are tightening travel both inbound and outbound. Can't see that being very easy or indeed advisable. Mrs has cancelled her trip home to Germany for the first time in 11 years.

Obviously restrictions could hinder plans, but there's always ways around it.

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

Austria has very high death rate at the moment. Travel is going to be fucked for a while yet. Booked up a golf trip to Portugal for Oct 2020 cancelled obviously and rebooked for Oct 2021 but not 100% convinced it will be clear to travel then.

9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Obviously restrictions could hinder plans, but there's always ways around it.

I know you and a bunch of others go everywhere but surely you should reconsider traveling? Also upon entering Germany and Austria you will be made to quarantine for at present 5 days and then pay for a test. Don't think they will be as lax as the UK with following up on this. Neighbour is Austrian and he has not seen his parents for nearly a year due to the Austrian rules.

21 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

For purely selfish reasons don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been or been to recently with Rangers.

Wolfsburg aren’t in the Europa League.

There is a Wolfsberger who are Austrian.

Just now, badjon said:

I know you and a bunch of others go everywhere but surely you should reconsider traveling? Also upon entering Germany and Austria you will be made to quarantine for at present 5 days and then pay for a test. Don't think they will be as lax as the UK with following up on this. Neighbour is Austrian and he has not seen his parents for nearly a year due to the Austrian rules.

I'll do it. Some of us had to get tested (and isolate) going into Germany for Liege. It's no problem. I live myself and work from home and not in contact with anyone. 

Scotland/UK - all procedures have been done with isolating/landing cards or forms.

4 minutes ago, Angus1965 said:

I watched Dances with Wolves the other day , and have bet Wolves to beat Aston Villa tomorrow , what does that tell you ? :pipe:

Not much apart from you watched a vastly overrated film and put a bet on based on part of its title.

Archived