Europa last 32

Flatcap

6 hours ago, British_Empire said:

You are calling me a liar.  Your personal experience counts for fuck-all to be fair.

You can get any game, any where in the world on just about any system these days. It would be a really, really strange thing to lie about. 

Strange place this. In another thread I'm getting accused of bragging about being better than others going to Rangers games, and in this thread I'm saying I wasn't at a Rangers game but seen it on TV and that's a lie :lol: 

If I can find our game in some wee bar in Vietnam, I'm sure you managed it in a bar in Germany. People are absolute space cadets on here sometimes.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

If I can find our game in some wee bar in Vietnam, I'm sure you managed it in a bar in Germany. People are absolute space cadets on here sometimes.

Was in Multan in central Pakistan in 2010,  got checked into a basic wee hotel after the drive down from Islamabad, stuck the telly on in the room, five channels, flicked through them and there was football on, thought at least it's something to watch, took me a minute to realise it was live coverage of Hamilton Accies v Rangers.

Had a Lebanese lad in Sierra Leone physically move a massive Sat dish and find the Rangers v Vladikavkaz game from Russia - fuck knows how he found it

Nowadays it's pretty easy to get any bar to flick through random channels and find games

Was on way home from Gran Canaria a few yrs ago on a bus to the airport & we were playing away to St Johnstone I think.  Getting no joy via hesgoal etc on my pishy phone I resigned myself to updates from LiveScore & mates at home.  

Short time later guy gets on bus & sits in front of me, he’s got all the poncy gear on you could imagine, best of gear but way-out style.  Sitting there slagging & mocking him he pulls out a fkn iPad mini, presses a few links & the game is streaming like a dream.  

Never felt so stupid in my life, major  lesson learned. 

5 hours ago, Amokachi said:

Was on way home from Gran Canaria a few yrs ago on a bus to the airport & we were playing away to St Johnstone I think.  Getting no joy via hesgoal etc on my pishy phone I resigned myself to updates from LiveScore & mates at home.  

Short time later guy gets on bus & sits in front of me, he’s got all the poncy gear on you could imagine, best of gear but way-out style.  Sitting there slagging & mocking him he pulls out a fkn iPad mini, presses a few links & the game is streaming like a dream.  

Never felt so stupid in my life, major  lesson learned. 

What lesson did you learn

On 09/12/2020 at 20:18, eejay the dj said:

Agree with that mate . If you get horsed out of a cup . There is no way you should be dropping into another as losers . Especially as those clubs competing in this cup have put out so many others .Unfair but exciting if we are totally honest . Especially if we get Man Utd and turn those fuckers over :sarcasm:

Just remember Manchester wouldn't have happened if we never got to drop down into the Europa...

Off at a tangent but I thought Braga were sensational at Ibrox up until we scored and they shat it. A cracking ball playing team.

They sold that lad to Barca, and they were average at home, but honestly feared they were pumping us for fun. Happy to get them now as we're stronger still.

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

More lies from you.  When will it all end? 

tell us the one again about how you get tickets for away games, we all love them stories. 

I'm not allowed to talk about that anymore. Been told to reign it on here. But it involves it threatening and black mailing ticket office staff tbh.

21 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I was in Zurichs worst brothel one night having a beer at the bar & Rangers were on the TV playing some shitey team when we were in the 3rd or 4th tier. 

Archived