Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We would never have been in the Uefa Cup final in 08 without third place teams dropping down, just saying..  

Will we be saying this next year if we finish 3rd in our CL group?

Some probably will tbh mate. Every single season when the qualifiers are announced you get folk in our support saying "don't care about Europe this year" etc etc.  Some of my best ever times as a

Posted Images

Looking at who we can get, there's only two that I really want to avoid and that's Wolfsburg and Salzburg. 

For purely selfish reasons don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been or been to recently with Rangers.

But apart Wolfsburg and Salzburg there's none that particularly worry me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Looking at who we can get, there's only two that I really want to avoid and that's Wolfsburg and Salzburg. 

Don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been before.

But apart Wolfsburg and Salzburg there's none that particularly worry me.

Both Germany and Austria are tightening travel both inbound and outbound. Can't see that being very easy or indeed advisable. Mrs has cancelled her trip home to Germany for the first time in 11 years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badjon said:

Both Germany and Austria are tightening travel both inbound and outbound. Can't see that being very easy or indeed advisable. Mrs has cancelled her trip home to Germany for the first time in 11 years.

Obviously restrictions could hinder plans, but there's always ways around it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, badjon said:

Both Germany and Austria are tightening travel both inbound and outbound. Can't see that being very easy or indeed advisable. Mrs has cancelled her trip home to Germany for the first time in 11 years.

Austria has very high death rate at the moment. Travel is going to be fucked for a while yet. Booked up a golf trip to Portugal for Oct 2020 cancelled obviously and rebooked for Oct 2021 but not 100% convinced it will be clear to travel then.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Obviously restrictions could hinder plans, but there's always ways around it.

I know you and a bunch of others go everywhere but surely you should reconsider traveling? Also upon entering Germany and Austria you will be made to quarantine for at present 5 days and then pay for a test. Don't think they will be as lax as the UK with following up on this. Neighbour is Austrian and he has not seen his parents for nearly a year due to the Austrian rules.

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Looking at who we can get, there's only two that I really want to avoid and that's Wolfsburg and Salzburg. 

For purely selfish reasons don't want to get Braga or Young Boys again because I'd like a trip somewhere I've no been or been to recently with Rangers.

But apart Wolfsburg and Salzburg there's none that particularly worry me.

Wolfsburg aren’t in the Europa League.

There is a Wolfsberger who are Austrian.

Junior Soprano likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badjon said:

I know you and a bunch of others go everywhere but surely you should reconsider traveling? Also upon entering Germany and Austria you will be made to quarantine for at present 5 days and then pay for a test. Don't think they will be as lax as the UK with following up on this. Neighbour is Austrian and he has not seen his parents for nearly a year due to the Austrian rules.

I'll do it. Some of us had to get tested (and isolate) going into Germany for Liege. It's no problem. I live myself and work from home and not in contact with anyone. 

Scotland/UK - all procedures have been done with isolating/landing cards or forms.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wolfgang Wolf, Wolfsburg manager with traces of coke in his hair :lol: brilliant. 

My mate a few years ago had never been to Germany before and wanted to do a few games so we stayed in Berlin and went to a Leipzig game one day, a Wolfsburg game another day and stadium tours of Hertha Berlin and Union Berlin but that one wasn't really a tour, it was a wee stadium kinda in woods but they let us in to walk about it and take some pictures

But aye, the Wolfsburg game the tickets we bought (or I bought) I made an arse of it and just went for cheapest section but it was their ultras and my mate without thinking had yellow and black adidas trainers on and a black zipper with a yellow bit and they thought he was a Dortmund fan, was gonna punch his cunt in at half time and we had to leave cos of him :lol: didn't mind, had seen the stadium and a goal which was all I really wanted - was happy to just go to the pub boozing after it we found a wee sports bar thing in a what looked like a temporary village set up and got to see our game away to Kilmarnock (think Caixhina was the manager and it was 0-0) dunno what was worse my mate almost getting leathered or the Rangers game under Pedro.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Braga vs Shakhtar

Slavia vs Man United

Crvena zvezda vs Arsenal

Granada vs Leicester

Real Sociedad vs Tottenham

Benfica vs Milan

Olympiacos vs Napoli

Molde vs Roma

Antwerp vs Hoffenheim

Salzburg vs Club Brugge

M Tel-Aviv vs PSV

Dynamo vs Ajax

Young Boys vs Villarreal

Krasnodar vs Rangers

Wolfsberger vsLeverkusen

Lille vs Dinamo Zagreb

That was my draw, pretty good all over IMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Braga vs Shakhtar

Slavia vs Man United

Crvena zvezda vs Arsenal

Granada vs Leicester

Real Sociedad vs Tottenham

Benfica vs Milan

Olympiacos vs Napoli

Molde vs Roma

Antwerp vs Hoffenheim

Salzburg vs Club Brugge

M Tel-Aviv vs PSV

Dynamo vs Ajax

Young Boys vs Villarreal

Krasnodar vs Rangers

Wolfsberger vsLeverkusen

Lille vs Dinamo Zagreb

That was my draw, pretty good all over IMO

Thought I had missed the actual draw. Plus why do you care who the other teams draw😃

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 15 May 2021 11:30 Until 13:30
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football and Sky Sports Main Event

×
×
  • Create New...