****Official Dundee United v Rangers match thread

Scottywellhousetb

Little doubt this lot are going to park a fleet of buses,  if they thought they could get away with it and kick everything  wearing a Rangers jersey .

Shagger

Tav Goldson Balogun Barasic

Davis Kamara

Kent

Roofe Itten Morelos

Kent would run riot in a free role just behind the strikers IMO 

If we can get the game won by the hour mark woul be interesting to see Hagi or Aribo in this position as well.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, King Jela said:

.                  Shagger

Tav     Goldson      Helander   Bassey

Davis

Aribo                  Kamara

Roofe               Itten                 Kent 

Dropping Balogun is nothing to do with form. If Helander is fit he'll need game time. 

Similar with Barisic. If we've got a ready made replacement who's just as good then rotate when can. 

Rest of the team picks itself imo. Think Big Itten deserves to start on Sunday. 

Bassey has been an excellent signing and looks decent but no way is he just as good as Barisic.

4 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

Have they still got players self-isolating (not that it should matter)?

The manager, his backroom staff and some of their first team players will miss the clash after a coronavirus outbreak at the club last week. 

From the Sun today

37 minutes ago, bluesteel said:

Thanks Bro ,Not the best but far from the worst as far as Rangers are concerned

We're not even giving refs opportunities to impact and decisions to make. Theres no dissent, few bad challenges, its all very professional from us. Its one of the most noticeable improvements this season for me, I'm loving how little they can impact us as we churn out win after win.

Long may it continue.

2 hours ago, bluesteel said:

Who is the Ref.

Doesn’t matter we’d pump them even if that wee horrible baldy scrotum heed Stephen Thompson himself was in the middle 

ps I know he not involved with their shity club now but still a bitter low life Rangers hating Fenian bastard 

Ittens a headache for this one, after last nights performance he deserves to keep his place but wee Alfie is so important to how we play and on his day he could tear the Dundee hibs defence to shreds. it’s a tough one, thank fuck I dont have to make the call.

Think Morelos will start though because he’s still first choice and we’ll go with our strongest team. so that’ll be that then 😆

feeling a bit apprehensive for some reason heading into this game with their shitty pitch and their personal vendetta against us. Not had experiences of feeling so high as bear for a long time, so going with 1 or 2 nil to the good guys and move onto the next game

18 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Ittens a headache for this one after last nights performance he deserves to keep his place but wee Alfie is so important to how we play and on his day he could tear the Dundee hibs defence to shreds. it’s a tough one, thank fuck I dont have to make the call.

Think Morelos will start though because he’s still first choice and we’ll go with our strongest team. so that’ll be that then 😆

Remember the tough call used to be who the fuck can we bring in.

45 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We're not even giving refs opportunities to impact and decisions to make. Theres no dissent, few bad challenges, its all very professional from us. Its one of the most noticeable improvements this season for me, I'm loving how little they can impact us as we churn out win after win.

Long may it continue.

Can’t believe even after how well we’ve been doing you still have the paranoid loyal on here banging on about refs and how they won’t let us win the league 

Edit- obviously not won anything yet 

25 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Can’t believe even after how well we’ve been doing you still have the paranoid loyal on here banging on about refs and how they won’t let us win the league 

Edit- obviously not won anything yet 

I am the paranoid loyal tbh mate 🤣 

We've still had more big decisions wrongly go against than for us this season. But since Hivs we've managed to not even let them nearly influence results.

But if we were to allow them the chance again I've no doubt we'd get hurt with extra yellows that lead to suspensions, red cards etc. 

Thats why our discipline and being overly well behaved is genuinely amazing and crucial.

Archived