****Official Dundee United v Rangers match thread

Scottywellhousetb

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I am the paranoid loyal tbh mate 🤣 

We've still had more big decisions wrongly go against than for us this season. But since Hivs we've managed to not even let them nearly influence results.

But if we were to allow them the chance again I've no doubt we'd get hurt with extra yellows that lead to suspensions, red cards etc. 

Thats why our discipline and being overly well behaved is genuinely amazing and crucial.

I’ve believed fromthe start of the season, as have many on here, that if we just let our football do the talking then nothing can stop us, whether it be refs or whatever. So far it’s working out nicely.

we will get wrong decisions against us at some point but I think that’s just the shite referees rather than being told to purposely go against us 

29 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I’ve believed fromthe start of the season, as have many on here, that if we just let our football do the talking then nothing can stop us, whether it be refs or whatever. So far it’s working out nicely.

we will get wrong decisions against us at some point but I think that’s just the shite referees rather than being told to purposely go against us 

If it was incompetence it would pretty much balance itself out. It doesn't. Youll never see close to the performances of Beaton v Hivs or worse Clancy v the scum going in our favour. I think most of scottish football hates us, I'm not sure why guys wanting to progress as refs would go against that trend. I'm not saying its instructions, more a natural default position of not always giving us fair crack. 

But that's all for another day, or hopefully not if we can keep winning whilst giving nothing for refs to potentially fuck us over with.

I don't want us to beat this lot...I want us to f**kin humiliate them.

This lot , especially when Thomson was there, were so hostile and vocal with their vitriol and demands for us to be kicked into touch during the dark years.

ITS PAYBACK TIME

Minimum of 7 goals please SG.:stevieg:

I’m a wreck before every game and I don’t think that will change until the whistle goes confirming us as champions. It’s been too much of a rollercoaster journey back to take anything for granted.

Always para a rogue red card + pen decision goes against us or something like that!

that said 3 - 0 the Bears

3 hours ago, British_Empire said:

Don't know about anyone else but I'm absolutely buzzing for this game. Can't come round quick enough. 

It's great when Rangers doing well injects that added bit of purpose into your life.

Feels like this every week tbh . I will be honest . Going to miss the European double headers with ourselves and the scum .:lol:  Such a shame . Well at least we still have mid week games to look forward too 

2 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

Can't wait till Sunday. It's like Christmas eve the night before a Rangers game these days. Another comfortable win against Dundee Utd. I keep on saying it, but this Rangers team will not be stopped. I'm going for a 3-0 scoreline. 🔴🔵🇬🇧

Stick 2 and 3 nil on your coupon . And we will all get rich :whistle:

Quite confident going into this despite Dundee Utd being pretty solid at home.

Right now I just can't see us conceding and then after that failing to score at least two goals.

Tav, Roofe, Kent, Morelos and Davis will all be refreshed and raring to go on Sunday.

I meant to say in my previous post but forgot...

One of the big reasons we've improved so much domestically is down to our away form which under Gerrard has been patchy to say the least in the last two seasons.

We're currently on a run of four away league wins in a row for the first time under him. I guess that kind of falls hand in hand with our inability to win more than five games in a row previously but the away form has been much more of a bastard for us than our results at Ibrox under the manager.

Hopefully we make it 5 in a row away from home for the first time in 9 years!

Archived