NO NEED FOR DOOM & GLOOM

WATP-FOREVER

Pay back time is on the horizon.

The immigrants can paper over the cracks all they want - we beat the team 4 nil that beat them - and Livi beat that team this weekend.

Compared to us this season they're mince - and fifty-five is looming

Two games from half way and we're looking good - very good indeed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We were a deserved red card away from probably dropping points today. 

Its not over til its over and we're a very long way from that, as positive as it is.

Getting to the stage they need to rely on others to take points off us will be a huge milestone. I'll be a lot more convinced and confident then.

10 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Basically any week where they don’t lose and we don’t keep a clean sheet and score at least 3 goals I’m gonna be pissed off

There may be a few along our way - football is not a science although our 1st team squad is very close to as technical as we've seen for years. 

10 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its not over til its over and we're a very long way from that, as positive as it is.

Getting to the stage they need to rely on others to take points off us will be a huge milestone. I'll be a lot more convinced and confident then.

There was no elbow - bad challenge, but was his right arm as he turned.

He really is a a choobe, but don't give the immigrants food - which is the very reason they're here. 

6 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

You are a bunnet. :lol: Bringing up a red card that never happened and points we never dropped. 

1 minute ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

There was no elbow - bad challenge, but was his right arm as he turned.

He's really is a a choobe, but don't give the immigrants food - which is the very reason they're here. 

Seriously shut up mate.

He had the chance to challenge in the air, but was too late getting there. He looked at the guy.not the ball the whole time. He had the chance to pull out of any contact but chose not to.

He then led with his elbow and either that or his forearm made contact with the boys face, its impossible to be more accurate than that. He needlessly made a red card challenge.

The tarriers are the ones who admit nothing, deny everything. Ffs don't act like a tarrier.

4 minutes ago, SPWF said:

You are a bunnet. :lol: Bringing up a red card that never happened and points we never dropped. 

A red card that may still happen, a red card challenge that should have resulted in a red. Points we didn't drop due to an ineffective ref.

But hey, let's not speak out against Morelos eh....

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Seriously shut up mate.

He had the chance to challenge in the air, but was too late getting there. He looked at the guy.not the ball the whole time. He had the chance to pull out of any contact but chose not to.

He then led with his elbow and either that or his forearm made contact with the boys face, its impossible to be more accurate than that. He needlessly made a red card challenge.

The tarriers are the ones who admit nothing, deny everything. Ffs don't act like a tarrier.

You were a clown 10 minutes ago - now you're a complete clown. 

Win 2 one away - and you ya haddy brings up a no red card incident.

Twot.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Puzzling why would he do that, and a prolific poster.

I'm doing it to highlight how difficult this league is, small margins can be the difference in full / dropped points. And whats worse is that the differentiating factor today could have been a deliberate act by our player.

So whilst some want to act as if its all rosey, and some have decided its already won, I'll look at the true picture.

3 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Seriously, shut up twot. 

It irons itself out over the season. 

Understand?

It irons itself out?  Who says anything in fitba irons itself out?

Daftie. Daftie twot.

Daftie twot who seems not to want to confirm he does / doesn't see it as a red card challenge....

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It irons itself out?  Who says anything in fitba irons itself out?

Daftie. Daftie twot.

Not if you bring to the forefront 

Continuously 

I don't think it was a red card - the ref dealt with it and issued a yellow. 

It is over. 

But not for you

Fucking stupid twot. 

Archived