***St Mirren vs Rangers***

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bad decisions on the starting 11 but no fear for the league. 1 loss in a cup that’s notorious for underdogs winning games. 

that wasn’t lack of confidence, it was a squad not used to playing with each other. 

It wasn’t that either. It was a team yet again devoid of ideas when teams figure us out. From now teams will simply sit another defender on Tav and defend on the 18 yard box. Simple tactics against our team of bottlers

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only saw the second half but fuck me we looked well off the pace. To get it back to 2-2 all we had to do was see if out to extra time and sure we would of won. To give them that corner at the end with the weather so bed just invited trouble and we got punished. Team selection was poor by Gerard tonight probably trying to get some players game time instead of playing our best team and getting us into the next round.

big test of charter coming up.

2 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Fucking embarrassing having an unbeaten run for so long an losing it to fucking st midden big fucking wake up call!

Would you rather the scum or aberdeen had bragging rights at turning us over? Was always coming, we are playing far above anyone’s expectancies at the moment.

Zungu better not play again, absolute pish, clear as day that Bassey shouldn't even have made it to half time. Team never looked bothered all fucking night. Was the problem the cup was on a plate for us to take? 

Gerrard better rip them a new couple of arseholes in the dressing room after that peice of shite.

As for the bloke that said SG had used all his subs when Bologun came off with the head knock...are you blind we finished will 11 on the pitch. Hagi came on. FFS!

This is fucking infuriating.  Especially after we got it back to 2-2.  Only winning every game from now until and including the old firm game will make me feel alright again.

I felt like the game was crying out for playing long balls to Itten and Defoe working off knockdowns etc.  Swapping them both was stupid.

That was a Rangers performance of the last 2 seasons. Frustrating in the play but more concerning is that St Mirren wanted it more. 
Trophies keep managers in jobs at Rangers. In season 3, that’s another chance gone for Gerrard. Improvements have been great, but he’s running out of chances. 

We miss Ryan Jack more than we probably realise. The midfield had no bite for much of the game and no one was winning the second balls. It only improved with Kamara coming on which was unfortunately too late.

Hard defeat to take as your first one of the season. 

Rested to many and didn't take this serious enough, out fought. 

Huge to leave Barasic out- Kills the full left side. No idea why Bassey got to stay on after half time(prob not to scape goat him) 

Leaving out Kamara another mistake.

I hope ot doesn't undo any the good work in the league. 

Another team pressing us, roughing us up, defending deep. Ref not protecting a few players didn't help. 

Cant take the lead and go on to lose 3-2.   

I hope its a blip.

Archived