***St Mirren vs Rangers***

Big game to keep momentum in the team, I'd imagine a few changes mainly striking position. Defoe or Itten sure to start, Aribo and hagi may come in as well.

Hope he doesn't rest Arfield as the guys link up play and slick qnd clever touch really gets us moving.

4-0 to the famous.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morelos takes a lot of stick on here but fuck me Ryan Kents form has been average at best lately.  

Well that’s nonsense. Even when he isn’t playing well he works his baws off. 

Not a game to be making big changes and using the squad IMO. Winning the league cup is an absolute priority now that celtic are out. 

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wouldnt be throwing Helander or Jack straight in here, Motherwell at home next weekend is a better game for them.

McLaughlin

Tav Goldson Balogun Bassey

Aribo Zungu Davis

Roofe Itten Kent

Do we know how badly Helander was hit by COVID?  I know many are asymptomatic but some are hit quite badly by it.  I hope he’s back sooner rather than later just wondering if anything about his recovery has been confirmed.  

34 minutes ago, TMB said:

Do we know how badly Helander was hit by COVID?  I know many are asymptomatic but some are hit quite badly by it.  I hope he’s back sooner rather than later just wondering if anything about his recovery has been confirmed.  

Not heard anything, but if it had no real affect I would have expected him to have been involved last Thursday. Was on the bech at the weekend.

McLaughlin

Tav      Goldson         Balogun      Bassey 

Aribo       Kamara     Zungu 

Hagi                  Defoe                      Kent

Protect Barisic and Roofe for the upcoming league games, give Arfield a rest and save Itten for the weekend