***St Mirren vs Rangers***

Clemdog

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HuistraHairDo said:

If I asked who is the Rangers right winger you wouldn’t say Patterson imo 

I should have just wrote the team in a long line with comma’s in hindsight.

Forgot about the Rangers OCD loyal imo

So Jack is your right winger in that line up?

Its not Defoe and it’s not Patterson so hard to see where you’re headed with this mate 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Cunt in my work won't shut up about getting that, going to not ever get one just to spite the fat bastard. 

He's one of us, first name Michael but prefers to be called Mick, absolute weapon. 

Worthwhile getting one mate, get all the channels and never have to worry about this kind of thing again

torture the amount of subscriptions you’re meant to have nowadays 

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Worthwhile getting one mate, get all the channels and never have to worry about this kind of thing again

torture the amount of subscriptions you’re meant to have nowadays 

I had IPTV but had so many games lag or cut out. Scottish Fitbaw is great. Think it's about £60 a year. Never lost a stream.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I had IPTV but had so many games lag or cut out. Scottish Fitbaw is great. Think it's about £60 a year. Never lost a stream.

Think you get charged less than that by some people, depends who you know really. 

Know one guy pays near 40 quid every 3 months for his and would I fuck do that :lol:

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Not the most reliable but I use a guy on Facebook who streams all the matches on his group. All really good and seem to be fairly in sync time wise (some streams I've used are a good 3 mins behind) with him its about 30secs delay (probably Facebook issue more than anything) no bad being free, always working when games are on so I just connect my audio to the car and listen more than watch tbf

On 13/12/2020 at 20:48, hawkeye said:

McGregor

Tav   Goldson  Helander  Borna

Jack   Zungu    Aribo

Kent     Defoe     Itten

Whys Borna in the stand?

5 hours ago, badjon said:

We should have more than enough but just make sure Rangers. Breaking the stranglehold they have had on trophies is majorly important for morale and psyche.

When is the draw for the next game?

Calm down mate. Let's just concentrate on St Mirren first.  This game is too important to be thinking ahead to the draw for the next round. 

Don’t want to see changes for the sake of it. Maximum three. Want a strong team out to win this trophy.

I think McLaughlin will play and Calvin may come in for Borna.

Can see either Itten or Defoe replacing Alfredo.

What I don’t want to see is something like McLaughlin, Helander and Bassey coming in at the back and Itten and Defoe playing up front with Kent. Too much of a risk in so many changes for what I really think is a crucial game.

56 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Don’t want to see changes for the sake of it. Maximum three. Want a strong team out to win this trophy.

I think McLaughlin will play and Calvin may come in for Borna.

Can see either Itten or Defoe replacing Alfredo.

What I don’t want to see is something like McLaughlin, Helander and Bassey coming in at the back and Itten and Defoe playing up front with Kent. Too much of a risk in so many changes for what I really think is a crucial game.

Absolutely, we need to go strong in these upcoming games. And, to be fair, we couldn’t ask for much better recovery time in terms of travel. Away in Paisley and at home to Motherwell.  Doesn’t get any better than that for an away/home combo.

20 minutes ago, BearInTheToon said:

Absolutely, we need to go strong in these upcoming games. And, to be fair, we couldn’t ask for much better recovery time in terms of travel. Away in Paisley and at home to Motherwell.  Doesn’t get any better than that for an away/home combo.

Compare it to the tarriers who only travel outside glasgow once in a month and it's to fkn Hamilton! Computer generated my arse!  Edit_ just checked and it's nearly two months! Fkn joke. 

Archived