*****Official EL Last 32 Draw Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MattyBlue said:

Seems a tremendous ball ache of a place to get to

Been to Antwerp twice to go to Tomorrowland, cracking city. First time we flew to Dusseldorf and got train which was a bit of a cunt but a good laugh. Second time we just flew to Brussels and got train to Antwerp, piece of piss as train station is beneath the airport. Not sure how many flights go to Brussels now though.

2 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Been to Antwerp twice to go to Tomorrowland, cracking city. First time we flew to Dusseldorf and got train which was a bit of a cunt but a good laugh. Second time we just flew to Brussels and got train to Antwerp, piece of piss as train station is beneath the airport. Not sure how many flights go to Brussels now though.

Used to be daily Flybe flights from Edinburgh, not sure if anyone took over the route though

Edit KLM fly daily

Just now, Big Al II said:

Used to be daily Flybe flights from Edinburgh, not sure if anyone took over the route though

Aye thats the exact flight we got the second time I'm sure.

Amsterdam is only 1hr 15mins away on the train from Antwerp. Would imagine that would be a common route.

6 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Yea daily flights from London city airport direct to Antwerp but London city is a pain in the balls and other flights from London to Brussels but none are direct have a layover in Amsterdam!

debating Eurostar, will wait til early feb and see what’s cracking 

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Just waiting on the dates and I’m seriously thinking about going over

Pretty certain it’s the 18th we play away first. Few of my section definitely wanting to go. Just waiting to see what the deal is if a travel corridor opens up before then or if it’s the self isolation, a thing starting tomorrow here in England where you can pay for private same day COVID tests if it comes back negative you don’t need to self isolate 

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Pretty certain it’s the 18th we play away first. Few of my section definitely wanting to go. Just waiting to see what the deal is if a travel corridor opens up before then or if it’s the self isolation, a thing starting tomorrow here in England where you can pay for private same day COVID tests if it comes back negative you don’t need to self isolate 

Is the test not just reducing the quarantine to 7 days?

2 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

83 quid return from Amsterdam Wednesday to the Friday 

I just seen Benfica got Arsenal.  Not going to lie, I would've loved that to be us.  A proper battle of Britain tie and I feel we're in a position to cause an upset and shut up those English fans who constantly put our game down.  We're getting past Antwerp anyway so hopefully we do get a glamour tie at some point.

31 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Is the test not just reducing the quarantine to 7 days?

Iv just read into it a bit more I think it’s 10 days down to 5 so here’s hoping things sort itself out by then 

i don’t mind self isolating tbh I work from home anyway 

18 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Iv just read into it a bit more I think it’s 10 days down to 5 so here’s hoping things sort itself out by then 

i don’t mind self isolating tbh I work from home anyway 

Would be decent if @bouncywas doing a bus on the day of the game from the Dam  🤔🤣

Archived