SFA issue notice of complaint to Alfredo Morelos - tribunal

CR3

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Mate you're right but we called out the corruption and no cunt got onside with us. We keep calling it out we'll get done with disrepute charges and risk fines and further punishment.

We know the game is fucked up here and very much against us. But that's why its been amazing watching our discipline in games giving officials no opportunity to screw us. Then Morelos on Sunday does that.

I'm glad he wrongly only got the yellow and it didn't cost us points, and we've accepted it and its not the hardest 2 games he's not available for.

But I don't see what more Rangers can do other than understand we're hated and continue to give no refs the chance to hurt us. If Morelos can't comply, he's more dangerous a risk to us than beneficial and not what we need. 

Why did he wrongly get the yellow? The ref had to make the call, it wasn’t as clear cut a red as what you want to make out. The one camera angle makes it look as if he was looking only at the player, the ball was heading also in that same direction it could just as easily be the ball he’s looking at, he jumps and is on his way down before contact is made and when it is he extends his arms with his back turned to the player. That’s not violent contact or dangerous play.

We can’t afford to just let them walk all over us without at least taking it to the appeal stage. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Why did he wrongly get the yellow? The ref had to make the call, it wasn’t as clear cut a red as what you want to make out. The one camera angle makes it look as if he was looking only at the player, the ball was heading also in that same direction it could just as easily be the ball he’s looking at, he jumps and is on his way down before contact is made and when it is he extends his arms with his back turned to the player. That’s not violent contact or dangerous play.

We can’t afford to just let them walk all over us without at least taking it to the appeal stage. 

Probably appealing in this instance is a lost cause, theyve made their mind and wont change it. If we are honest it was probably a red card. Which isnt the point. The point is that the selective way this trial by camera process is applied is a disgrace. The club need to make it clear that they are unhappy about the inconsistent way certain players and clubs are punished or not for near identical offences.

1 minute ago, MurrayWilson said:

Probably appealing in this instance is a lost cause, theyve made their mind and wont change it. If we are honest it was probably a red card. Which isnt the point. The point is that the selective way this trial by camera process is applied is a disgrace. The club need to make it clear that they are unhappy about the inconsistent way certain players and clubs are punished or not for near identical offences.

It was a 50/50 decision that’s best made on the park and not from a singular camera angle by a fenian compliant media. We need to take this as far as it will go if only for the fact that we will be back to our rightful place soon enough and we can then show that we had to do so despite the fenian cunts cheating. 

57 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

He gets a maximum three games which is Motherwell, St Johnstone and Hibs. Back for St Mirren away on the 30th.

Should be. Let’s see. They’ll try anything such as pulling out historic offences leading to a 5 game ban...

Wouldn't put it past those cunts

39 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

You say any team would expect their player banned for this, well there is a team who have a player that does his regular and is never cited. And you can bet that if he did get cited they would create merry fuck. 

You are not allowed to talk about the captain of our bitter rivals as a perfect example of the discrepancy. People may think you are obsessed with him.

36 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

All of what you say is correct. What might help is if some of our ex players that sit on media panels would highlight it when certain other players commit offences that arent punished, at the moment no one will rock  the boat as regards that.  As it stands  there seems to be a free reign to treat Rangers players to a different set of standards.

Yes but unfortunately on the whole they're on payrolls with msm and that's the more important issue to them. I'm just not seeing specifically what the club do as much as I want something. I just don't know what / how to make it in any way effective.

6 minutes ago, Albertzz said:

I was under the impression if the referee books you for it you cant have it turned to a red? 

maybe im way wide of the mark but i think im right here lol

That’s what I thought, I remember a Hamilton player (I think) was given a ban (red card) retrospectively for a tackle against celtic iirc after he was booked for it during the game at parkhead. Notice that this never negatively affects celtic players though, funny that? 

1 minute ago, Albertzz said:

I was under the impression if the referee books you for it you cant have it turned to a red? 

maybe im way wide of the mark but i think im right here lol

Unfortunately not mate. Happened last season as well. The CO can review and upgrade to a red.

29 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Well it is violent conduct now isn't it given its an accepted charge.

The stuff about a yellow for jumping at the boy but missing the red card side of it with the arm / elbow is bullshit imo and smacks of the ref needing to state this to allow the charge to be made.

I’m hoping for a Rangers statement defending Alfie highlighting that these matters are better dealt with on the pitch rather than a media who handpicks incidents for the compliance officer and stating they will take this as far as they possibly can to defend their player. Get footage of similar incidents which the media doesn’t highlight and consequently no action is taking then demand reasons into why the compliance officers feels that the media should be judging our game. 

24 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

He should have been given a straight red, but I thought if the referee seen the incident and dealt with it retrospective action couldn't be taken? Wasn't that at least the excuse used against us at one point last year? Can't mind the incident.

4 times at least yellows have been upgraded to red.

I think this shows exactly what we are up against. Yes Morelos was silly but we are kidding ourselves if we think they won’t fall over themselves to find anything to hit us with. The referee dealt with it but the usual suspects are all over it and all of a sudden there is a fast track process. Same old story. 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Well it is violent conduct now isn't it given its an accepted charge.

The stuff about a yellow for jumping at the boy but missing the red card side of it with the arm / elbow is bullshit imo and smacks of the ref needing to state this to allow the charge to be made.

Who has accepted it?

Archived