SFA issue notice of complaint to Alfredo Morelos - tribunal

CR3

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Howsitgoing said:

Rangers must protect their players. People are missing the bigger point, yes we can do without Morelos just now but this is also to put pressure on the refereeing of all our games. Why should we have to walk a tight rope due to trial by media handpicking our players for further disciplinary action. 

Alfredo was stupid and should not have done what he did and IF ALL PLAYERS were treated the same I would have no problem with him getting a ban, but we know this is one rule for Rangers and another for other teams. 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's not the point mate.

Yeah i get what you been about his temperament being in question here but, if his form turns round in January and he keeps his nose clean his value will go up. 

i realise thats all ifs at the moment only time will tell. 

But i hope he turns his form round in january. 👍

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Corrupt as fuck though .Double standard fuck pigs at the Spfl and Sfa 

What punishment did Edwardo get against Killie in first few weeks of season 🤔And it was worse for me 

That is the problem, Alfredo was lucky not to be sent off and that helped us win thew game, but since they changed the rules that you can get a yellow and still be done by the C O, it is the old one rule for us and another for you know who. 

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Alfredo was stupid and should not have done what he did and IF ALL PLAYERS were treated the same I would have no problem with him getting a ban, but we know this is one rule for Rangers and another for other teams. 

Alfie is the Rangers bad guy just now, Jack used to be stupid. We are allowing our players to be judged and punished by a fenian media. That is not right. 

7 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cannot complain ffs. It's a red all day.

You can complain when you look at the bigger picture. If the same people have looked at Morelos, who didn’t make contact and said it’s a red and also looked at the reversed situation earlier in the season where contact was made, how is one a ban and the other isn’t?

8 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Exactly mate .Clear double  standards 

Love Alfie to bits. Think he is a great player but sometimes I can get pissed off with his antics. Sunday was a red card all day long. We actually got lucky that the referee didn't send him off at the time, since the outcome of the match could have been less favourable to us. However, I think it is time the SFA changed the rules on how a player/management are charged. Why not change the rules so that the only ones allowed to put forward a notice of complaint, are the opposing club and the referee supervisor? Let them use tv video as they see fit, but only allow a set time period (i.e. 24 hours) to put forward their complaint. This will allow the player/ club being charged to know who the complainant actually is.

I know Ross County cleared their player but did the CO actually say Gardyne has nothing to answer?

Or is it on her pile with Tom Boyd? 

It seems we are the only team that gets fast-tracked although in this case, it actually works in our favour as the next two games are fairly routine in comparison to what lies ahead.

Absolutely no complaints with the ban. Was a nailed on red and I don’t understand how the ref didn’t give it at the time. Do have complaints though with the inconsistencies around these retrospective bans. 

The ban comes at a time where he’s not in great form anyway and our squad should be able to handle St Mirren and Motherwell without him. He has, again though, let us down. 

5 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Alfie is the Rangers bad guy just now, Jack used to be stupid. We are allowing our players to be judged and punished by a fenian media. That is not right. 

We all know this would never have happened to a selick player, Brown does these things most games, but we can do nothing about it unfortunately.

Sky made sure they highlighted it during the game and that was the start if it, that would be OK if it was done the same way to other teams, especially 'them' but that will never happen while Sky for some reason seems like a fan club for the tarriers, thank God for Kris Boyd.   

15 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Cannot complain ffs. It's a red all day.

That is absolutely not the point FFS.

If he’d got a red at the time, then fair enough.

But this “I gave a yellow because I saw it but I didn’t give a red because I didn’t see it” is absolute bullshit.

We’ve gone past debating whether it merited a red - most agree he should have gone - what we’re talking about it is blatant dishonesty because of who the player is and who he plays for.

12 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

Spot on. 

We can accept it's a red card. But again the CO is not applying retrospective bans across the board. 

I know it's been done to death but again the example is brown. Last month he hit out with an elbow in the sheep game and the CO didn't take it forward after review. 

It's bullshit by the CO saying one incident deserves the ban and the other doesn't. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We all know this would never have happened to a selick player, Brown does these things most games, but we can do nothing about it unfortunately.

Sky made sure they highlighted it during the game and that was the start if it, that would be OK if it was done the same way to other teams, especially 'them' but that will never happen while Sky for some reason seems like a fan club for the tarriers, thank God for Kris Boyd.   

It’s not right. I’d have preferred them to take it as far as it’ll go. When we win this year we did it despite the bastardised state of Scottish football,it’ll be easier to highlight that at the end of the season if we didn’t just accept it and take what they give us. 

4 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

We all know this would never have happened to a selick player, Brown does these things most games, but we can do nothing about it unfortunately

Stamped on O'Halloran when he could easily have avoided it, nothing to see here.

5 minutes ago, fergiebubs said:

Love Alfie to bits. Think he is a great player but sometimes I can get pissed off with his antics. Sunday was a red card all day long. We actually got lucky that the referee didn't send him off at the time, since the outcome of the match could have been less favourable to us. However, I think it is time the SFA changed the rules on how a player/management are charged. Why not change the rules so that the only ones allowed to put forward a notice of complaint, are the opposing club and the referee supervisor? Let them use tv video as they see fit, but only allow a set time period (i.e. 24 hours) to put forward their complaint. This will allow the player/ club being charged to know who the complainant actually is.

Was going to post the same point mate, the fact that whoever is making the complaint is anonymous just leads to corruption, the process is all wrong.

Archived