SFA issue notice of complaint to Alfredo Morelos - tribunal

CR3

The anti-Morelos and Rangers violence narrative has taken no time at all to kick off again in the media. Michael Stewart, Dundee hivs, all the usual and predictable suspects. This is what they will do. Play their dirty media games against us and try to hurt us in every way. It is easy saying the club should back him. Gerrard already has - I’m not sure it is helpful dragging the process out. It is a distraction from what we need to do. Destroy every team in front of us and win. We don’t need weeks talking about Morelos again like before. That’s what they want. To put pressure on us and take it off celtic. But times have changed. Out forward like is no longer all about Morelos. We play Itten or Defoe and we do the business. They still chase us. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I just don't get that argument. Even if the ref has seen it, they have a rule which states if it's serious foul play the compliance officer can still act on it.H Happenedto MacKinnon of Hamilton and Carroll at Motherwell. 

I'm just seeing it more black and white. He committed a red card offense and got a red card. 

No saying am right either mate, just the way I see it.

Fair enough mate, just feels like they want two bites at him and a wee bit of rewriting history thrown in for good measure.

He’s a fucking idiot sometimes without a doubt but these cunts would have given him a red for his haircut if they could.

1 hour ago, Robmc1 said:

Spot on EJ, the Edouard incident is every bit as clear and ‘punishable’ under the rules of the game, different story from Sport Scene, Keevens etc, etc... I mentioned the Brown stamp incident from 2 weeks ago , no witch-hunt there and no punishment but just as obvious in my opinion and violent. No issue with the overall outcome of the incident, stupidity from Morelos but there is no parity in this system it would appear, certainly involving celtic personnel...

Top post:tu:

52 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Fair enough mate, just feels like they want two bites at him and a wee bit of rewriting history thrown in for good measure.

He’s a fucking idiot sometimes without a doubt but these cunts would have given him a red for his haircut if they could.

Aye you'll no see me disagreeing on that. There has been a witch-hunt on him since he's been here. He doesn't help himself sometimes but the treatment of a young lad plying his trade in a foreign country is verging on bullying if the highest extent.

Is it really asking too much for our club to put out a cleverly worded statement stating our support for Morelos and implicating this event as a continuation on how the SFA/SPFL work for the benefit of one club.

They’ll not take points, they are corrupt but they won’t go that far, it’ll maybe get a small fine at worse. 

Inconsistent system is the only issue with this one. One rule for some and another for the rest. 

I think the club have been clever taking the ban. A couple of weeks out may not be a bad thing for Alfie, get right up it in training and then come spitting fire ready for the old firm. 

30 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

If this is exceptional then fine, but can Clare Whyte explain why the incident where Morelos was studded and had gashes ripped in his leg when we played Dundee Utd at Ibrox earlier this season wasn't exceptional?

It’s not just Clare Whyte though .It’s the 3 SFA ex unnamed refs that sit and make the judgement 

I believe 2 are Andrew Waddell and Willie young .But then I’m para of course 

16 minutes ago, Jimbo82 said:

Inconsistent system is the only issue with this one. One rule for some and another for the rest. 

I think the club have been clever taking the ban. A couple of weeks out may not be a bad thing for Alfie, get right up it in training and then come spitting fire ready for the old firm. 

Spot on post.

35 minutes ago, Jimbo82 said:

The thing is there is a consistency.

Scum players consistently getting away without bans. 

Alfie I reckon is going to have to fight hard to get his place back. I really think itten is going to come in and stake his claim. 

39 minutes ago, Jimbo82 said:

Bang on , this kind of thing goes unpunished every week in this backwater. The ban is the right decision, what's not right is far worse going unpunished  week in week out.

Not surprised in the slightest, the compliance officer works on behalf of celtic and celtic alone! 
ask any celtic fan if they think it’s a yellow or a red, and you won’t find one who’s lenient enough to say yellow, they want it so they’ll get it

btw it is a red card if you take the blinkers off going by the laws of the game but as others have said and I’ve said myself, tarrier players have been bang to rights IMO on video evidence and still got away with it

5 hours ago, wewillfollowrangers said:

You couldn't spell credibility.

Any team aye, well no child abuse fc anyway obv.

Aye cheers for that! Missed out a letter, well done for pointing that out. Pssst. I also missed out an apostrophe.

By the way you couldn't spell obviously, but hey ho.

20 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

The club and Gerrard as one , are boxing clever against a corrupt regime.

Take the two game ban , re-set Alfie and go again.

And it means Gerrard doesn’t have to field the inevitable questions about dropping him. It was taken out of his hands, they can blame it on the ban and if Alfie doesn’t immediately get back in then SG can say those in the team deserve to stay there on merit.  

Given he was surely going to be dropped, it’s a win-win and serves as a reminder to Morelos to not be a fanny for a good while.

30 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

The club and Gerrard as one , are boxing clever against a corrupt regime.

Take the two game ban , re-set Alfie and go again.

I hope so mate, this is a deliberate attempt by the authorities to unsettle us imo

Alfie deserved a bloody red, we all know it. The fact it is retrospective in application is something we can highlight later but I am not too unhappy with the  2 game ban, he was a prick with that act.

Anyway how many people were on here saying he should be benched for Itten after the last game? Now you have your wish but Defoe will have to be the backup striker.

1 minute ago, Malvern said:

Alfie deserved a bloody red, we all know it. The fact it is retrospective in application is something we can highlight later but I am not too unhappy with the  2 game ban, he was a prick with that act.

Anyway how many people were on here saying he should be benched for Itten after the last game? Now you have your wish but Defoe will have to be the backup striker.

And what is wrong with that? Two excellent strikers. In any case, you seem to be forgetting Roofe.

Archived