SFA issue notice of complaint to Alfredo Morelos - tribunal

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His own fault. Every cunt knows the score up here. Puts himself in the situation and let’s the fans, team mates the club and his manager down time after time. 

Hard to argue with the ban. What I really hate however is the complete disregard for any other incidents in the league not involving our players. Complaints/punishments made when it suits

It was last Sunday on sportscene

Posted Images

9 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Corrupt as fuck though .Double standard fuck pigs at the Spfl and Sfa 

What punishment did Edwardo get against Killie in first few weeks of season 🤔And it was worse for me 

Pretty sure that Julien done the exact same thing to Kabama of Killie on Sunday - elbow/forearm off the ball - hear fuck all about it.

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

Pretty sure that Julien done the exact same thing to Kabama of Killie on Sunday - elbow/forearm off the ball - hear fuck all about it.

My club make me angry in all of this tbh mate .They should be more vocal  .It’s clear what’s going on .Sfa/bbc/the 3 secret refs .3 pro bheast compliance officers 

Our club are just too dignified and nice 

We just need to look back to the days of the refs strike and “ we need clarification meltdown “ to realise what standing up for yourself can achieve  

Suppose we have the “ we don’t want any distractions excuse this time 

36 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

Time to stop making excuses for him. He should have been off, and that would have jeopardised our chances off taking 3 points from a tricky fixture. The ref did us a big favour. 

Tbh .That is just really poor now .Why do we persist in all this .It looked a red to me .Yet this out pouring of “ honesty “ bears going on about it would give me the heave .Ffs the injustices on a weekly basis last season ,the season before and all bears can think of ,is lay into our own .As if he committed some major crime .He let us down but hat doesn’t mean we have to do our enemies work for them .

I don’t see many bears making excuses for him tbh .It’s the process that is 100% bent .

slimjim1690 and A.T.G like this
11 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I thought if the referee spotted and felt with the incident in the match ( he got a yellow) that there was nothing that could be done? 

Its ambiguous but it seems the yellow was for Morelos jumping at Connelly. He's apparently not seen the elbow / forearm aspect when the CO has asked.

There's at least 4 precedents where yellow have been upgraded to red with the CO getting involved before this incident. But its unclear though seems the case that Morelos keeps his yellow but now also picks up a retrospective red and 2 match suspension.

We got lucky he didnt get a red at the time. Every part of the procedure that's followed lacks clarity, common sense, and consistency with numerous other examples this weekend and previously.

Robmc1 and Bluepeter9 like this
17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

And if most of you think ,this is the last one .You are on a different planet .All this will be ramped up in coming weeks .They will look for others within our team .Anything to unsettle our momentum .I would put every penny I have on that .

Tav and Goldson need to be very wary as they're be the biggest scalp for the authorities.

Bears r us likes this
1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I thought if the referee spotted and felt with the incident in the match ( he got a yellow) that there was nothing that could be done? 

“However, there is an exception in the case of violent conduct, serious foul play and spitting.Under rule 13 such matters can be dealt with by the compliance officer "even where some part of the challenge... has been seen by one or more of the match officials".

Apparently it was violent conduct and that allows their compliance officer to act.

13 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

“However, there is an exception in the case of violent conduct, serious foul play and spitting.Under rule 13 such matters can be dealt with by the compliance officer "even where some part of the challenge... has been seen by one or more of the match officials".

Apparently it was violent conduct and that allows their compliance officer to act.

Thanks.

It was a bad challenge But no more than a yellow imho. 

Howsitgoing likes this
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Its ambiguous but it seems the yellow was for Morelos jumping at Connelly. He's apparently not seen the elbow / forearm aspect when the CO has asked.

There's at least 4 precedents where yellow have been upgraded to red with the CO getting involved before this incident. But its unclear though seems the case that Morelos keeps his yellow but now also picks up a retrospective red and 2 match suspension.

We got lucky he didnt get a red at the time. Every part of the procedure that's followed lacks clarity, common sense, and consistency with numerous other examples this weekend and previously.

Thanks - process is a shambles 

31 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Thanks.

It was a bad challenge But no more than a yellow imho. 

It could of went either way, seen plenty yellows for that and not as much reds. The ref’s decision getting undermined will put pressure on that ref to act according to the selective” trial by media”. 

We will just have to keep playing to a different standard than all the rest!

Bluepeter9 likes this