Bottlers

GOAT

I've hardly slept a wink tonight man absolutely gutted is a understatement no felt this low since last year and hearts put us out the cup it's horrible

Please don't ruin my Christmas and new year Rangers get the head down work hard and bounce back strong. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Those who were shouting about the league being over are almost as dumb as those who are now claiming we bottled it.

It's the way we've lost mate Warburton style defending. I'd rather we lost 2-1 than equalise only to concede immediately. That's what's frustrating me the most I thought those lapses were gone

No coincidence we gradually start to wobble when Helander, Jack and Morelos aren't in the team. Helander is by far our best defender ( despite his one off bad  game against Benfica), Jack does so much work to cover the full backs when they're marauding forward,  we're far more solid when he's there and Morelos keeps whole defences occupied whether he's in scoring form or not. We fell off a cliff last year with these three out , we need them back asap to help stop it happening again.

I don’t get the acceptance from many that losing that is almost ok as 55 is all that matters. 
Last night proves that 55 is still a long way away and that this side will have a few more games like that before the end of the season. 
I’m fucking gutted - we lost a fucking superb chance to give the fans something to celebrate and the team a winning mentality 

We have fucking bottled it alright 

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I've hardly slept a wink tonight man absolutely gutted is a understatement no felt this low since last year and hearts put us out the cup it's horrible

Please don't ruin my Christmas and new year Rangers get the head down work hard and bounce back strong. 

Me neither mate. Knackered because of it and got to put a full fucking shift in now. 

51 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

It's the way we've lost mate Warburton style defending. I'd rather we lost 2-1 than equalise only to concede immediately. That's what's frustrating me the most I thought those lapses were gone

We’ve suffered a really bad result in what so far has been an outstanding season.

I agree with you on last night’s performance but it should be put into perspective rather than people screaming about a team of bottlers.

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

We’ve suffered a really bad result in what so far has been an outstanding season.

I agree with you on last night’s performance but it should be put into perspective rather than people screaming about a team of bottlers.

You need to look at the cup games in isolation tho yes we have been great in the league and europe but our cup runs for the last few seasons have been embarrassing Gerrard should have at least won a trophy by now he's had the money and plenty of time and think about the positivity we could have took from winning that cup in February it would have pushed the players on in the league aswell

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Good posting last 24 hours Kirk.You get some stick mate .And take it better than me .Give you credit for that .Like you I’m still gutted but hopefully feel better by the weekend .

2 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

You need to look at the cup games in isolation tho yes we have been great in the league and europe but our cup runs for the last few seasons have been embarrassing Gerrard should have at least won a trophy by now he's had the money and plenty of time and think about the positivity we could have took from winning that cup in February it would have pushed the players on in the league aswell

I put it into 2 categories now 

He has improved us a team and we say all is forgiven if we win the league 

OR  he has used up 7 of his 9 lives and if we are trophy less at end of this season .It’s bye bye for me 

25 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

OR  he has used up 7 of his 9 lives and if we are trophy less at end of this season .It’s bye bye for me 

100% agree, I don't get why he didn't go with our full strength team last night he must know that he needs trophies this season and St Mirren are in good form why try and mess with it play the main team get the job done then rotate if your a few goals ahead.

33 minutes ago, Darrenmt7 said:

100% agree, I don't get why he didn't go with our full strength team last night he must know that he needs trophies this season and St Mirren are in good form why try and mess with it play the main team get the job done then rotate if your a few goals ahead.

SG said this loss " was on him" . Well it was . And we better remember that at end of the season . If we have a Jan /Feb like last years 

52 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You would be happy and want him still in charge had we won the cup but lost the league?

If we lose this league I could not have given one single fuck about a Scottish Cup win.

And thats the second Scottish trophy in a row , we have been knocked out without Alfredo being in the side .

2 ways of looking at it .

1 he is absolutely unreliable and we should cut our losses asap 

2 . We are still reliant on the guy for his undoubted talent 

3 minutes ago, Number5 said:

You would be happy and want him still in charge had we won the cup but lost the league?

If we lose this league I could not have given one single fuck about a Scottish Cup win.

What way have you read that quote he's saying if we win the league no one will care about getting papped out the cup and if we don't win the league he's gone  

4 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Not too sure is my answer . Probably not, If we lose the league in our position of strength  . Who could possibly defend that 

1 minute ago, Darrenmt7 said:

What way have you read that quote he's saying if we win the league no one will care about getting papped out the cup and if we don't win the league he's gone  

Haha.

Fucked it.

Walking the dog whilst trying to read RM is causing me problems!!

Archived