Bottlers

GOAT

7 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Do you have reading difficulties? You clearly aren't reading my posts properly. I'm not interested in you repeating yourself and boring me to death. Do one. 

I can read just fine.  As I said, the squad have been rotating all season long. While rotation by the squad Gerrard has managed to win our Europa League group and put Rangers 13 points clear of celtic in the league. An incredible run of 27 games unbeaten.  We’ve just to label that wrong now and rip it up because we lost once?  Get a grip FFS.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, TMB said:

I can read just fine.  As I said, the squad have been rotating all season long. While rotation by the squad Gerrard has managed to win our Europa League group and put Rangers 13 points clear of celtic in the league. An incredible run of 27 games unbeaten.  We’ve just to label that wrong now and rip it up because we lost once?  Get a grip FFS.

How thick are you? I didn't say we shouldn't be rotating the squad. I've seen you argue with people on here before over fuck all. Least you are consistent. Going to block you now beause you have repeated yourself over something I never said. Fucking pest. 

16 minutes ago, TMB said:

It’s one thing playing a weakened side against falkirk or in Poland when we’d already qualified but against a premier team on a good run it smacks of complacency especially when there was no shape to the team . This was a one off must win on the night game and Gerrard fucked it up royally.

18 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Zungu's positional sense was fantastic in the first half but I would like to see him take more risks. He is pretty much a carbon copy of Jack. He faded early in the second half and it was the correct decision to take him off.

Aribo & Arfield were not selected as sitting midfielders, they were just off the boil.

For me Davis play every league game as hes still our best midfielder. 

Zungu i dont fancy, back the way and sideways passes and wee floaty balls. 

9 minutes ago, Dickie said:

It’s one thing playing a weakened side against falkirk or in Poland when we’d already qualified but against a premier team on a good run it smacks of complacency especially when there was no shape to the team . This was a one off must win on the night game and Gerrard fucked it up royally.

Gerrard’s been rotating the squad in the league too and we’ve been on fire for months.  As I said, this team and the manager have all received praise on the squad rotation and management.  It’s resulted in one of the best starts to a season we’ve had in 50 years.  You think we should scrap it because we’ve lost one game?  Are you just going to ignore the 27 game unbeaten run, topping the Europa group, or the 13 points gap over celtic?  

For what it’s worth it’ll no doubt be our strongest team every game from now on anyway.  We’ve already done the business in Europe and that wont resume until well in to next year.  We’re out the League Cup and can just focus on the league for the next 2 months.

2 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Never been so happy to be able to bump a thread :lol:

Bump it come may as I said numerous times in it.  I fucking pray you do. Didn’t see us scoring today never mind three.  Well done Rangers. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

On 16/12/2020 at 21:56, M-89 said:

Embarrassing tonight. Can go one of two ways now... we can collapse in the league as well or we can go on another run. Honestly don't know which it'll be with this team 

Was starting to think we were about to collapse again but thank fuck we dug in. Plenty of character and bottle shown in that second half there! 

Archived