Seen this movie before

Essandoh

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Madness that some people try and defend that inept shitshow tonight, theyve been rightly praised so far this season but deserve every bit of criticism coming there way for that tonight. 

If you concede 3 against fucking St Mirren then you deserve what you get. 

No ones trying to defend the performance itself. Every single cunt on here agrees it was diabolical and inexcusable. What some are saying, not me cos im unsure, is that that some perspective is needed. I.e top of the league by 7 points, last 32 of Europa league. Over to you Rangers and Gerrard really.

St. Johnstone away, St Mirren away, Aberdeen away (especially these cunts given our consistent struggles under Gerrard with them). 

Hibs and the fenians at home.

Between now and the 10th we could throw every bit of league advantage right out the fucking window and tonight can easily be the confidence knock needed to kickstart it given how some our players were acting early 2020 (captain and Kent perfect examples).

12 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

A cup final against a Hivs side in the same division as us

A cup final against them where we had a number of chances and a penalty. 

Defeats in the latter rounds by teams like Hearts and Aberdeen.. Now St Mirren when we have been in the top flight. 

Weve fucked it and there's no point trying to make it sound better. 

Took us four attempts to win the Ramsdens Cup..

Just now, TMB said:

If Rangers win at the weekend we'll go 16 points clear.  Then celtic come to Ibrox on the 2nd of January with the prospect of going 19 points behind if we win.  We could have this league title all but wrapped up in a few weeks.  Reading the comments on here you'd think we've had a disaster of a season.

All to play for.

Brass neck tonight but we should learn our lessons, lift ourselves up and move on. Can't afford to let that slip-up overshadow ourleauge title run which is the top priority.

2 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

So we’re automatically going to win against st Johnstone and st mirren , that was an easy 6 points,ifs and buts

At no point was it stated the points would be picked up "automatically".  Do you have an actual criticism of something I said?

Just now, TMB said:

I noticed on the matchday thread you said you wanted Gerrard gone.  Is this based on the whole 'getting in our faces' stuff?  Now a team has gotten in our faces and identified our kryptonite that's what everyone will do?  It's all over is it?  

11.JPG

I noticed your a prick.

It’s the same routine as last season. Half a season to figure out the super duper tactical masterclass from the management then we collapse again. Written all over the clueless management in the dugouts faces. All the gear no idea

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Who’s defending tonight’s performance?! It’s the hysteria that after one defeat in the cup we have now fucked the league & are never going to win another trophy that people are questioning! 

People on here actively looking for an arguement because some fans have the audacity to question what just happened? Of course there is going to be hysteria we just lost 3 goals to st mirren and got pumped out a cup with as easy a run in as we could have picked. 

13 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Fantastic in Europe but not a surprise as it suits us as there is no pressure and less physical.

We’ve done excellently in league but we’re round about same form as this time last year.

we have a run of fixtures coming up which will determine our campaign. It’s time for the players to show that they can.

I’ve had my doubts but tonight has heightened them.

As i said, players hiding when the going gets tough.

Roofe and Aribo were the big ones tonight. Neither showing for the ball or making runs. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

I noticed your a prick.

It’s the same routine as last season. Half a season to figure out the super duper tactical masterclass from the management then we collapse again. Written all over the clueless management in the dugouts faces. All the gear no idea

Your current opinions are emotionally driven, not rationally and objectively thought out.  That's clear at this point.  Anyone asking for Gerrard to be sacked tonight needs to go and calm down a bit.

Just now, TMB said:

Your current opinions are emotionally driven, not rationally and objectively thought out.  That's clear at this point.  Anyone asking for Gerrard to be sacked tonight needs to go and calm down a bit.

Not thinking rationally says the guy who has us winning the next 4 and the old firm

3 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

No ones trying to defend the performance itself. Every single cunt on here agrees it was diabolical and inexcusable. What some are saying, not me cos im unsure, is that that some perspective is needed. I.e top of the league by 7 points, last 32 of Europa league. Over to you Rangers and Gerrard really.

Sone perspective is needed but when Gerrard and this team are 0-7 when it comes to trophies then I can understand people being hysterical.

18 minutes ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

Madness that some people try and defend that inept shitshow tonight, theyve been rightly praised so far this season but deserve every bit of criticism coming there way for that tonight. 

If you concede 3 against fucking St Mirren then you deserve what you get. 

Don't think anyone defended it, but any supporter who gets defeatist after a solitary defeat in an otherwise excellent start to the season should should take a deep breath and think things through.

25 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I have absolutely no idea what point you're trying to make here? 

We've consistently failed against much lesser teams domestically for 2 and a bit seasons under Gerrard so what does topping our group in Europe mean for tonight? Genuinely. 

You're saying "we've seen it twice under Gerrard already". Looks like you're saying we are gonna loose the league because we've seen it already. I'm pointing out this season is different. 

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Gerrard fucked this tonight, blame lies squarely with him. 

Players being singled out left right and centre by troops on here and very rarely mentioning Aribo.

Outfought to a bottom six team AGAIN in a cup there to be won by us. How he watched that and thought taking Arfield off and leaving Aribo on in the middle of the park just baffles me. Aribo not a player for digging in games as found out in Dingwall and reiterated tonight.  Shitebag of a performance reminiscent of last season. Young boy but you just cannot hide playing for Rangers in a cup quarter final. A big fucking pansy tonight. 

This game needed the strongest 11 to start and Aribo isn’t in it. 

👍🏻,I said in the match thread Aribo has one good game every 8 games , taking Arfield off was baffling 

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Don't think anyone defended it, but any supporter who gets defeatist after a solitary defeat in an otherwise excellent start to the season should should take a deep breath and think things through.

We had an excellent start last season and the wheels came off, we are still firmly in the driving seat and like I said they deserve all the praise in the world for the start but also deserve every bit of criticism coming there way as that performance tonight has been witnessed multiple times throughout the years. 

Just now, King Jela said:

You haven't pointed it out though. 

I did. Youre basing your doom and gloom on last season and the season before because we have lost. I'm countering that by saying if those seasons were anything to go by on then we shouldn't have won the European group stage.

Point is, it's an overreaction to loose one game in 28 and say the season is finished.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

In what way is this season different? 

Fuck sake you having a laugh? Broke numerous defensive records, top of the league with some room, first ever team to win a group in European stage.

Tell me how it's the same without saying we are bottlers cause we lost one game in 28.

Just now, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

We had an excellent start last season and the wheels came off, we are still firmly in the driving seat and like I said they deserve all the praise in the world for the start but also deserve every bit of criticism coming there way as that performance tonight has been witnessed multiple times throughout the years. 

We have improved since last season. We have a better squad too.

The defeat was a sore one but we weren't going to go all season undefeated. I'd much rather be knocked out the cup than drop 3 points in the title race. I think we at long last have a squad capable of winning the title and I won't panic because of one bad result or what happened in previous seasons.

Archived