*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Bronzy

A first loss was always going to come, just so happened to be in the cup on Wednesday. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen them lot lose in recent years and thought right we’ve got a chance here and they just charge on and get the wins, we have to get over Wednesday and get the 3 points today.

3 minutes ago, tm91 said:

Got my new PS5 today - took an effort to turn it off, game better be worth it. :lol: 

Reckon it'll be a slow and steady 2-0. Important that we try to play outwith Tav - they'll try to close him down as St Mirren did, so the lefthandside may be more important today.

Don't play it at half time. U will miss some of the game. Guilty of it myself. 

Today is a must win game - at the end of the day the league is the priority. A strong performance today and we shut up all the media nonsense of the last few days and put the pressure right back on them. 

Talk today saying St Mirren got the better of us because they learned how to play Taverrnier. I don't buy that. We scored twice away from home - we lost that game because of poor defending and attitude. Hopefully it is a blip. 

We are much better than every side in this division. We start today they way we have been starting games and we will win.