*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

14 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

This game is absolutely massive now 

It always was. Every single league game is a lot bigger than any cup game. Every one is gutted to lose tonight, its a trophy after all and we aint won one for far too long. But saturday was always bigger. 

38 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Kent's been pish for weeks now, escapes the criticism Morelos gets & have no idea why. 

Workrate is the reason he 'get's away' with it. Up to now, i've thought it fair as he always puts a hell of a shift in and never hides. He was poor tonight though and it was his loose play that led to Bassey giving away the pen.

Just now, Flatcap said:

Workrate is the reason he 'get's away' with it. Up to now, i've thought it fair as he always puts a hell of a shift in and never hides. He was poor tonight though and it was his loose play that led to Bassey giving away the pen.

Work rate is good enough for someone like Barker but not a 7 million signing who's supposed to be a difference maker

His return is shocking, has been all season & he has very little end product these days. 

Think we lose very little with him out the team at the moment and might be the rocket up the arse he needs

Just now, The Godfather said:

Roofe is in everyone's starting 11 but he was dug shite tonight, forgot he was on the park 2nd half.

Maybe it was the complete lack of chances we made second half that’s causing me to only remember him seeming to create any outside of the goals