*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, GA1972 said:

We won’t even change anything at half time, let this 11 have another 15-20 minutes of pottering about running the clock down for Motherwell 

Guaranteed Davis sees the final whistle 

He deserves to see it more than most tbh, Kent and airfield are fkn abysmal, problem we have is the bench doesn't fil me with confidence either. 

Been a terrible first half.  Slow and aimless passing with everyone looking short of confidence.  Surely one defeat shouldn't be enough for a team to lose all confidence.  Would love for it to change in the second half but I can't see it happening.

Just now, molesmole said:

Slow Side to side, 

Try work a Cross..... for what to send one into Defo against 3 huge Cbs. 

No one trying to take on their man.

Again like Wednesday feel like we will conceed again. 

One of the worst halves I've seen from us.

Why do we never dink a ball to Tav when he gets space? It's like we never pass to the moving players, we stop on the ball and wait for someone to run 20 yards towards them and then give it to them 1 yard away. Pressure isn't even on yet and we are crumbling.

Morelos needs to play every game I think. We can't get in behind without him it feels.

Just now, TheKingObv said:

Yet some people basically celebrating the title already and saying this year we won't be throwing it away.

Sigh.

Guilty. 

I honestly didn't see it coming. 

What a brutal cunt I was, this lot sicken me. 

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

The trend last year is returning. Have a plan A that works so well for a period then teams catch onto it. Hopefully have a different plan.

Aye, Gerrard and his crack team of super duper coaches figured out by a midget republican in Jim Goodwin and a German laughing stock last season. 

2 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Important that Gerrard makes changes at ht for once. 

Who do you have faith in on the bench who can turn this around? Aribo been poor since injury, Itten poor on Weds, Hagi hasnt turned up all season. He will probably bring on Brandon Barker because he scores worldies in training when no ones watching. 

Just now, the old guard said:

He deserves to see it more than most tbh, Kent and airfield are fkn abysmal, problem we have is the bench doesn't fil me with confidence either. 

At least they’re capable of a goal or assist

Davis miss kicked his 1 goal for the season in on Wednesday night