*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nerves my fucking arse m8, this place is jam packed with absolute surrender monkeys, I get that a lot of our younger generation have never known what it's really like to fight for a title but some of

Huge result for these “cowards and bottlers”. Cant wait until Gerrard “fucks off back to Liverpool” I tell you what, I know who the cowards and bottlers were today and it wasn’t our players.

Sounds a bit mad, but i'm glad the way that game played out.  Up to we scored i had a real sinking feeling, another collapse was coming, i'm sure the players were none to happy either. But w

Posted Images

People can go on about one defeat all season etc but the fact will remain if this stays 0-1 we will have the same points return after 18 games as last season..

Only difference will be the scum have regressed.

The game in midweek is showing what some of us feared, heads down and back to usual weak mentality. Too many just brushed off midweek!

psb07158 likes this

No shape no movement no way of getting back into this game unless players start to get brave on the ball and take on their man. All to often as soon as a Motherwell player gets close we pass to the side or backwards. We have to start breaking through the lines of defense.