*****Official Rangers v Motherwell Match Thread*****

Just now, esquire8 said:

Teams have found us out again. When they have we are fucked.

You're right. But the thing is, we've been found out my mobs that aren't much above amateurs. They should be able to know our line-up and how we're going to play and still not lay a glove because we (should) have much better players.

1 minute ago, steven33jackie said:

No shape no movement no way of getting back into this game unless players start to get brave on the ball and take on their man. All to often as soon as a Motherwell player gets close we pass to the side or backwards. We have to start breaking through the lines of defense. 

Kent, the only winger who never takes anyone on. Dances about in front of the defenders then lays off for Borna to fling in another hopeful ball!

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly did .It has always been in this group 

For me we haven't had to answer really tough questions about our mentality because we've rarely been behind.

The two times it has happened in Scotland we've failed to win.

Had we been winning after going behind a couple of times during this run I'd have felt far different. But we have 45 minutes in my mind to prove ourselves.

If we don't win today we won't win the League. 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I honestly did .It has always been in this group 

For me we haven't had to answer really tough questions about our mentality because we've rarely been behind.

The two times it has happened in Scotland we've failed to win.

Had we been winning after going behind a couple of times during this run I'd have felt far different. But we have 45 minutes in my mind to prove ourselves.

If we don't win today we won't win the League. 

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Very very poor from Rangers and I'm as perplexed and frustrated as everyone else, but all this shitebags and cowards pish does my fucking head in, we have hit a bad spell, let's get behind them ffs.

Exactly. We laugh at the tarriers meltdown yet one loss and 45 mins down and our lot are at it.

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

Very very poor from Rangers and I'm as perplexed and frustrated as everyone else, but all this shitebags and cowards pish does my fucking head in, we have hit a bad spell, let's get behind them ffs.

Can't believe I've spelled perplexed and frustrated correctly the state I'm in, I've just done it again, fucking legend. 

1 minute ago, simplythebestest said:

You're right. But the thing is, we've been found out my mobs that aren't much above amateurs. They should be able to know our line-up and how we're going to play and still not lay a glove because we (should) have much better players.

When the team shites the bed they really shite the bed. Mentality of losers

Just now, OceanRain said:

Not even sure what he's supposed to be doing out there.

Winger? Inverted winger?

Seems to forever cut in and double back on himself.

Play a pass and get into the fucking box.

His confidence is fucked,wee step over then his mind goes blank,should be coming on a sub or left out entirely.